Katharine Hepburn died today.

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
For the life of me, I can't even think of a movie she starred in. Apparently I'm no fan of Kataherine Hepburn.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
They have it listed as breaking news on CNN.com but don't have details yet!

: ( Amanda

oniq

Banned
Feb 17, 2002
How is this Breaking News? People die all the time. Famous people die all the time too. She was 96, she lived past the average lifespan anyway. Unless she was murdered or something I don't think it should be on the front page of CNN.com.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Rudee
For the life of me, I can't even think of a movie she starred in. Apparently I'm no fan of Kataherine Hepburn.

thats cuz she's really really old and her movies were really really old.. black and white you know.

many of em are out on dvd now. thats how i saw em for the first time, she ussually plays a spunky woman:p

think pbs played one just yesterday

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Her last performance:

True Love (2003) (V) (completed) .... Tracy Lord

Uh, as in Tracy Lord the pr0n star?

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo

thats cuz she's really really old and her movies were really really old.. black and white you know.

many of em are out on dvd now. thats how i saw em for the first time, she ussually plays a spunky woman:p

Spunky woman? I thought that was Jenna Jameson.

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Originally posted by: iwearnosox
Her last performance:

True Love (2003) (V) (completed) .... Tracy Lord

Uh, as in Tracy Lord the pr0n star?

a different "spunky woman".

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo

Spunky woman? I thought that was Jenna Jameson.

eh, that kind of woman is only spunky if the spooge is ;)

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: conjur
Black and white, eh? Not all of them.

IMDB.com

well you know what i mean, her most famous ones where she was the star. like adams rib, woman of the year, or the philadelphia story.