Kate McKinnon tried to warn us about Trump back in 2016

jayzds

Nov 21, 2006
Why would any President want to kill mass people. It would take down the economy like this shit today. So no I don't believe that. I agree he is a dumb ass but about 80% of politicians are. They can't relate to us, and server their own special interest only.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Everyone knew about Trump - even his supporters, and they are OK with everything. They voted for him to wreck shit... and that's about it.

They are willing to die, just to see liberal tears.

I sure wouldn't miss them. Fuck them and the cloud they rolled in on!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Why would any President want to kill mass people. It would take down the economy like this shit today. So no I don't believe that. I agree he is a dumb ass but about 80% of politicians are. They can't relate to us, and server their own special interest only.
By kill us all it means.

People will die because of his ineptitude, stupidity and selfishness. However I'm sure if it would guarantee his re-election, Trump would have no problem making a decision that costs thousands of lives.

Last edited:

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
He's just giving evangelicals, white power nazis, misogynists, loons, and morons what they want.

y'know, the Republican base.

Reactions: tweaker2

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
In light of COVID-19 and this government's response how prescient was she?
Perhaps if Democrats as well as Primary republicans took the possibility of Trump as more than a joke things might be different today.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
So the people who DIDN'T vote for Trump are responsible?

Dat's a new one!

It's the same old song. You know the one, where that dude is beating on his wife or kids while screaming "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO"

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Why are you giving Trump a pass? It is very obvious that he wanted to see people die! Why would you do nothing when you had a chance to act?
Ahh...the economy takes precedent over peoples lives!
Ahh...Trumps TV ratings take precedent over peoples lives!
Ahh...Trumps ego takes precedent over peoples lives!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Perhaps if Democrats as well as Primary republicans took the possibility of Trump as more than a joke things might be different today.

Perhaps if Trump wasn`t a joke and knew how to act like an adults and represent all the people things would not be where they are right now!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Clearly you know nothing of psychology, the psychological fact that the worst cases of self hate can lead to murder and suicide, that we all have an unconscious death wish. What do you think the idea of Armageddon derives from but a unconscious feeling we deserve punishment as sinners. Another psychological truth you should also keep in mind is that we create conditions where I fears are sure to come to fruition including our fears 'they' are out to get us.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Everyone knew about Trump - even his supporters, and they are OK with everything. They voted for him to wreck shit... and that's about it.

They are willing to die, just to see liberal tears.
Maybe die but surely go to heaven..... Nothing quite like the insanity called 'the certainty one is good'.

amrnuke

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2019
So the people who DIDN'T vote for Trump are responsible?

Dat's a new one!
Depends.
If you voted for Clinton in the Democratic primary, at least some responsibility, because she was quite polarizing for some key swing groups.
If you didn't vote in the Republican primary, definitely at least some responsibility.
If you didn't vote in the general election, definitely.
Those are plausible means by which someone who didn't vote for Trump would be partially responsible.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Depends.
If you voted for Clinton in the Democratic primary, at least some responsibility, because she was quite polarizing for some key swing groups.
If you didn't vote in the Republican primary, definitely at least some responsibility.
If you didn't vote in the general election, definitely.
Those are plausible means by which someone who didn't vote for Trump would be partially responsible.
No doubt. 77K votes in 3 states. Almost as culpable as Trump voters. Strong turnout would eclipse that easily. I can't see Trump gaining supporters in his first term.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012

The people who voted for Trump despise politicans. Democrats especially, but many Republicans as well. What's going to be sad for Trump supporters is what do you do when he's no longer POTUS. That could be by 2020, or 2024. How do you move on? The establishment isn't going to go anywhere.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
We've know Trump has been a narcissistic asshole for 40 years. Honestly, none of any of this should surprise us.