Feb 19, 2001
Last last time I went Karaoke with my friends they were too fob for me and I sang english songs only while I watched them sing all Asian songs.

Then I learned a few songs and I went again with some different people maybe a few months later and at least I could half-do some songs.

Today I went back again, except the place was FULL. WTF. So we drove down maybe 5 minutes to another karoke place (Korean) except none of us were Korean. They had English and Korean songs. Nothing else. COuldn't exactly do any Chiense, so we stuck with English songs for 3 hours. However, this place closed at 2 and our favorite karaoke bar closed at 3, so we ran out the door at 2am to go to the other place which had free spots again. We loaded up a buttload of fobby songs for an hr and I probably did 4 - 5 Jay Chou songs, and some other artists with no issues at all.

Yay.

Must continue practicing my fobbiness ^^.

On the downside, since I went to another karaoke place, I didnt see that you can't street park between 12am - 3am because there's thsi obscure sign half blocked by trees. I saw the meter and meters expire at 6pm, but noooo there's an evil sign that was well hidden.. freaking $35 down the drain. GG MONEY. I hate parking here.