Kanye West is not well

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

borosp1

Apr 12, 2003
Universal Music about Kanye West: Deal Over, “No Place for Antisemitism in Our Society”

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
It's kind of sad, because it seems like he has a genuine mental illness. Be careful with conservatism, the never ending grievances can alter your mental state if you are already predisposed.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
I think Kim wasn't the only thing that Pete Davidson's hog was fucking ...
Could you imagine if this was true?

vRJfE4W.png

(Stolen) Pete! What is best in life?
“To crush your enemies, to drive them from their sponsorships, and date their women”

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Notice how Republicans continue to support this nut. Conservatives seem to a liking for Jew hating anti Semites. (Intentionally redundant)

Juiblex

Banned
Sep 26, 2016
You know who controls you by knowing who you can't criticize. Kanye is a perfect example, and he knows... Do you think he didn't already know he'd be cancelled? Of course he did. In fact, that's what he said in his antisemetic tweet. Do you think he cares? He doesn't.

People are noticing. I see more people waking up and being more open about discussing it. Great. You go against the Jewish agenda, you're cancelled. What a great planet to live on in the moment. Bow to your masters guys.

Let me predict the future. Next year we'll have another Hollywood blockbuster about the holocaust. People have forgotten about Shindler's List. Start up the propaganda machine once again.

Anti-semetic bigotry is simply not allowed here.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You know who controls you by knowing who you can't criticize. Kanye is a perfect example, and he knows... Do you think he didn't already know he'd be cancelled? Of course he did. In fact, that's what he said in his antisemetic tweet. Do you think he cares? He doesn't.

People are noticing. I see more people waking up and being more open about discussing it. Great. You go against the Jewish agenda, you're cancelled. What a great planet to live on in the moment. Bow to your masters guys.

Let me predict the future. Next year we'll have another Hollywood blockbuster about the holocaust. People have forgotten about Shindler's List. Start up the propaganda machine once again.
Oh good, the mask fell off and we can see the Nazi underneath.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

But do you think he knows that once you are done with the Jews you gonna be eyeballing him?
I dont think so. But hey. Actions. Consequences.

Also, the fact that you cant spot the dude is not well is VERY VERY telling.

Reactions: Meghan54
Feb 4, 2009

Perknose
Forum Director
Yay! It’s finally gone!

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

Perknose
Forum Director
was going to add a HAHA to this post due to the banning but thought it might be misconstrued.

Reactions: dank69

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
the amount of insane backwards people on FB who say this guy is playing the game by getting corporations to dump him so he can be free of their contracts is hilarious, or that he is trying to show the world to wake up, and also saying this is clearly anti-freedom of speech and scary. And when you ask them if speech should have consequences, they either don't answer or reply with some shit that is basically blabbering, and they believe it. Scary shit.