Kansas State QB accused of sexual assault...

slag

Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
I just heard about this on the Rose Bowl...

I think he'll play unless he is in jail.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
ohh bummer.

you know. i think athletes shouldnt have sex in hotels anymore. they keep getting accused of rape or sexual assault..

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
No biggie. No self respecting school would let something like a crime get in the way of a bowl appearance. He'll play.

Please note, I'm in no way saying he's guilty. I have no idea nor does anyone else except for the woman in question.

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Edit:

Retracted because I'm an ass tonight. It happens to the best of us. ;)

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Rogue
Well, as a K-State student, I've always heard he has a pretty good groupie following, but I'll discount this outright. I've never heard of anything of this nature from him before as long as I've gone to school and lived in this area and K-State football is a big thing here in Manhattan, KS. Furthermore, one of my best friends is on the K-State police department and he's never told me anything about previous incidents of this nature. 10-to-1 odds that this female is an Ohio student or Ohio fan of some kind.

:confused:

TC2181

Banned
Nov 20, 2003
My G/F is a K-State student, and she says that everyone thinks Ell is kinda weird, and that he says odd things. Who knows. Whoever said that it was an Ohio State student or fan..that is dumb. To who said "who the fuq is K-State?" , just wait until we destroy OSU.

EDIT: We will destroy OSU if Ell Roberson plays. If he is held out, we will be destroyed. Jeff Schwinn (the backup QB) is awful, and is the reason we are 10-3.)

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Well, as a K-State student, I've always heard he has a pretty good groupie following, but I'll discount this outright. I've never heard of anything of this nature from him before as long as I've gone to school and lived in this area and K-State football is a big thing here in Manhattan, KS. Furthermore, one of my best friends is on the K-State police department and he's never told me anything about previous incidents of this nature. 10-to-1 odds that this female is an Ohio student or Ohio fan of some kind.

Your point? Did we ever hear about this sort of thing from Kobe? Did we ever have any proof that MJ was nailing everything that moved? Just because you've never heard about it doesn't mean that it's never happened or it's not true and is just the first time.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Here we go again...

Another case of "I went to his room expecting and desiring to have sexual relations but things weren't like I expected them to be, so I want this man put in prison for 10 years because I have the absolute right to engage in any conduct I wish with no expectation of responsibility."

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: tcsenter
Here we go again...

Another case of "I went to his room expecting and desiring to have sexual relations but things weren't like I expected them to be, so I want this man put in prison for 10 years because I have the absolute right to engage in any conduct I wish with no expectation of responsibility."

bwhaha. i am against rape and think any guy that does should be shot.

but that was funny. also sad because its true.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Or she is a K State Alum as mentioned in the article. Learn to read.

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001

You're a fvcking idiot.

"Roberson told police he had consensual sex with the 22-year-old woman, who is a Kansas State alumna and acquaintance of the quarterback, Paradise Valley police Lt. Ron Warner said."

Actually try READING the page before you make up bogus BS

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
He shouldn't play because he definitely broke team rules.

As for the alleged rape, it happened around 3 A.M. Reported to authorities at 4 A.M. Accuser is KState alum. Doesn't look good for Roberson . . .

What's with athletes lacking brains? :confused:

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Edit:

Post retracted because I'm an ass tonight. It happens to the best of us. ;)

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Elaborate, please. I'm waiting for your insightful, thought provoking, knowledge laden account of why I'm such a bad cop because I make an offhand statement regarding something we know very little about. Please, enlighten me oh exalted one.

TC2181

Banned
Nov 20, 2003
UPDATE: So far the talk has been about the accuser, and how she has made this story up to get revenge against him, or something to the matter. I think you can count on seeing Ell tonight.

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Mermaidman

As for the alleged rape, it happened around 3 A.M. Reported to authorities at 4 A.M. Accuser is KState alum. Doesn't look good for Roberson . . .

You have to ask.

rolleye.gif

TC2181

Banned
Nov 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Marlin1975
Originally posted by: Mermaidman

You have to ask.

rolleye.gif

So far its looking good for him. I'm listening to local news/radio (I live in Kansas), and it seems that the whole thing was made up. I'll update with anything else if I hear it.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
He was screwing around hours after curfew, assault or not.

I predict he won't play.