Kansas City Gas Explosion due to botched Fiber dig...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizinman

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2007
meettomy.site
They called the gas company 2 hours prior to the explosion coplaining of a natural gas leak. When smelling natural gas, why didn't these people shut down the bar and require everyone to leave the bar? I know in my house, if I smell natural gas and cannot shut it off immediately, I'll call 911 and just leave. Is that not common sense? There will certainly be a law suit concerning this.

Anonemous

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
They called the gas company 2 hours prior to the explosion coplaining of a natural gas leak. When smelling natural gas, why didn't these people shut down the bar and require everyone to leave the bar? I know in my house, if I smell natural gas and cannot shut it off immediately, I'll call 911 and just leave. Is that not common sense? There will certainly be a law suit concerning this.

Darwin?

phucheneh

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2012
I am really sick of written news articles that automatically load a 'fuck me I'm illiterate' video without me even asking for it.

Jimzz

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2012
I am really sick of written news articles that automatically load a 'fuck me I'm illiterate' video without me even asking for it.

THIS!!!

That and ones were you can't stop the commercial at all.

I thought this was going to eb a black stain on google but I guess TW is trying to catch up now there is competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.