'Kangaroo Jack'?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
WTF is this??? This CANNOT be a full-length feature film???

Lets see, they've got the kid from the 'My Secret Identity' TV series (he hasn't done anything memorable since then) and the fat guy from 'Romeo Must Die' who kept saying "dim sum". AND THEY HAVE THE LEADING ROLES? Oh wait, nevermind, the leading role is for a CGI KANGAROO???

I thought movies like this went straight to video...

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Saw a promo for this on TV. Fortunately, the bathroom is near enough that I can reach the toilet in time to barf without christening the carpet.

StinkyMeat

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider
Saw a promo for this on TV. Fortunately, the bathroom is near enough that I can reach the toilet in time to barf without christening the carpet.

*Golf clap*

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
More proof for my theory that movies are greenlighted by coked up monkeys after a three week tequila bender.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I was just about to post about this very thing but I saw your post first. Really this kind of crap proves how stupid Hollywood is.

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
I still in disbelief that this is a Jerry Bruckheimer film. What did we do to you Jerry?!?

Oh well, Estella Warren is in it.... :D

ViperXX

Platinum Member
Nov 2, 2001
Lets see, they've got the kid from the 'My Secret Identity' TV series

Actually the dude was on Sliders. Which started out as a pretty good tv series, untill the monkeys got a hold of it at the end.

But your right. This movie is just another stinky piece of crap that Hollywood managed to push out it's butthole once again.

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by: ViperXX

Actually the dude was on Sliders. Which started out as a pretty good tv series, untill the monkeys got a hold of it at the end.

But your right. This movie is just another stinky piece of crap that Hollywood managed to push out it's butthole once again.

He was also the fat kid on "Stand By Me". But anyway, all I saw was the trailer at the theatre and I thought it looked kind of funny. I was even thinking about seeing it. Is it really that bad?

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Looks to be about the stupidest f**king sh*t in a long, long time.

One word.....Glitter. Oh, and another.....Crossroads.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

Actually I forgot about 'Sliders'. Told you he hadn't done anything memorable since the 80s!

Hey wasn't Jon Rhys Davies in that? He sure has lost weight for LOTR (or was he just digitally shrunk?)

StinkyMeat

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2001
Originally posted by: uncJIGGA

Actually I forgot about 'Sliders'. Told you he hadn't done anything memorable since the 80s!

Hey wasn't Jon Rhys Davies in that? He sure has lost weight for LOTR (or was he just digitally shrunk?)

Watching the extended DVD, I would say he's lost weight. You would too, sweating under that make-up and outfit for 15 months.

UCDznutz

Banned
May 11, 2002

he was also in Jerry Maguire if you ever heard of that one

but yeah, what a horrible movie this is going to be

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: UCDznutz

he was also in Jerry Maguire if you ever heard of that one
True...he was in it for all of 10 minutes...