Kami........

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Whatever happend to that girl in your dorm that keeps on kick the walls when your listening to music 'too loud' ;) Did you talk to her? Did you talk to the resident advisor? What happen :D

Cheers,
Aquaman

kgraeme

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2000
Yeah, your remark is a narrowsighted view of ravenkind. We don't all look alike you know.

Oh, wait....

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999

<< Yeah, your remark is a narrowsighted view of ravenkind. We don't all look alike you know.

Oh, wait....
>>

But Ravens are crap ;) Crabs rule joooz :D

Cheers,
Aquaman <<<<<<<<< running away ;)

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999

<< I think it was in fact Kami who had the problem.

<==== Should know, cows are smart :)
>>

I don't know about cows being smart ;) ......... but COWBELL is all good :D

Cheers,
Aquaman

Nemesis77

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001

<< Aliens own jooz all :D >>

Hey, I'm still not happy when you decide to mutilate my fellow cows!

:D

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Haha :)

Well I did talk to my RA once and she just told me to talk to her. I tried this but it didn't work out too well. I went back to my RA and she said "well as far as I am concerned you can keep making your noise within reason. I haven't heard any complaints from her and you were the one who came forward first" or something to that extent. So I took all your advice and I'm on the RA's good side and I make more noise than I used to :D

Now it's sort of a noise-war between us, my 5.1 setup puts hers to shame :)

LeStEr

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 1999

<<

Now it's sort of a noise-war between us, my 5.1 setup puts hers to shame :)
>>

Good to hear haha

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
Now it's sort of a noise-war between us, my 5.1 setup puts hers to shame
Oh, kiss and makeup already!!!:D:D:D

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
She just started blaring music to the point where I can hear every lyric. Now I have Crystal Method playing and my PDR-10 is teaching her a lesson :D

this is kinda fun.

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
Now I have Crystal Method playing and my PDR-10 is teaching her a lesson
How is it with movies? I need a sub....

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< She just started blaring music to the point where I can hear every lyric. Now I have Crystal Method playing and my PDR-10 is teaching her a lesson :D

this is kinda fun.
>>

Why dont you go and download the most anoying catching tune you can find, start playing it at high volume... then leave for an hour or two :p

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Now I have Crystal Method playing and my PDR-10 is teaching her a lesson
How is it with movies? I need a sub....
>>

Very nice smooth bass for music and it's hard hitting for DVDs. It shakes the room if you are in small to medium sized room. if you have a big room I recommend something bigger with a 12" driver as opposed to the pdr-10's 10" driver.

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000
That's one sweet setup, kami!

When you get your LOTR DVD, crank up the volume, let it repeat, and go for a beer. :)

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Yeah, play something really nasty, like the Irish Drinking Song "Mountain Dew"! It stays in your head, it's funny, and it'll drive her insane! :D

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< That's one sweet setup, kami!

When you get your LOTR DVD, crank up the volume, let it repeat, and go for a beer. :)
>>

Yeah I'll let it repeat on the Sauron explosion scene. That shockwave has one of the most hard hitting, head-splitting, room-pressurizing spurt of bass I've ever heard.

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000

<< Yeah I'll let it repeat on the Sauron explosion scene. That shockwave has one of the most hard hitting, head-splitting, room-pressurizing spurt of bass I've ever heard. >>

LOL. Exactly what I was thinking. :)

I was going to suggest you to rip that Sauron shockwave scene, but then I realized that it might turn out to be "too obvious." :) Not to mention that LOTR is "rich" in bass any ways.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Alright, then I'll just alternate between the sauron explosion, the balrog "roar", and the "drums in the deep" in Moria. :)