Justice Dept. winds down Clinton-related inquiry once championed by Trump. It found nothing of consequence.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Well let's see... you've spent the last 30 years knowingly and maliciously defaming one person because she was on 'the other side' just so you could pretend that the same was being done to your guy when he got caught with his actual hand in the cookie jar.. yeah, not much to be said, is there?

Maybe there's a cool chant for that.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Maybe @Greenman , you should offer your suggestions for what conservatives should say?

Maybe they'll take your lead and just pretend like they're clueless
Sure, my suggested response is "ok".
You want someone to challenge the findings so that you can point out how ignorant that is and feel superior and vindicated. It appears that isn't going to happen today.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Sure, my suggested response is "ok".
You want someone to challenge the findings so that you can point out how ignorant that is and feel superior and vindicated. It appears that isn't going to happen today.

Haha, expected response from someone willfully ignorant. If you think conservatives are just gonna be like "ok" you haven't been paying attention for a few decades.

Btw, Can't fit that in a catchy chant?

Last edited:

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Haha, expected response from someone willfully ignorant. If you think conservatives are just gonna be like "ok" you haven't been paying attention for a few decades.

Btw, Can't fit that in a catchy chant?
Do you not understand that you asked me for a suggestion, and that I gave you one? Now you're declaring I'm "willfully ignorant" because that very reasonable suggestion doesn't fit your agenda? Why even ask for the suggestion when you knew that you were going to challenge any answer I gave?
I also question the need to toss in the generalised insults. What's the point? It comes across as weak. If they were insightful and cutting I'd respect the intellect behind them, but they're used and empty slogans. You're going to have to kick your game up an order of magnitude if you actually expect them to affect me.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Do you not understand that you asked me for a suggestion, and that I gave you one? Now you're declaring I'm "willfully ignorant" because that very reasonable suggestion doesn't fit your agenda? Why even ask for the suggestion when you knew that you were going to challenge any answer I gave?
I also question the need to toss in the generalised insults. What's the point? It comes across as weak. If they were insightful and cutting I'd respect the intellect behind them, but they're used and empty slogans. You're going to have to kick your game up an order of magnitude if you actually expect them to affect me.

I see, your deep concern for these topics is dually noted

You suggested answer is rooted in ignorance, don't like it? Tough.

You seem to think I have some agenda that your privy to. That, of course, is more ignorance on your part.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I see, your deep concern for these topics is dually noted

You suggested answer is rooted in ignorance, don't like it? Tough.

You seem to think I have some agenda that your privy to. That, of course, is more ignorance on your part.
Absolutely astonishing.
A cliche, a misspelling, and two insults. That's the sort of insightful and cutting rhetoric that really moves a discussion forward. You've convinced me. The republicans shouldn't accept the findings of the investigation.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Absolutely astonishing.
A cliche, a misspelling, and two insults. That's the sort of insightful and cutting rhetoric that really moves a discussion forward. You've convinced me. The republicans shouldn't accept the findings of the investigation.

Haha, please, there's no insults in there, and you gonna get all grammar Nazi too? Go for it, lol. What's astonishing is your incredibly thin skin on top of the rock you live under.

Republicans WONT accept the finding of the investigation, duh, and they have the track record to prove it.

Your suggested acceptance of "ok" is wishful thinking and willful ignorance.

It's pretty plain to anyone paying attention that this is not going to sway any core trumpet's from believing HRC is guilty of something, anything, just keep digging. Can't have that cool chant at all those rally's without it. Need that assumption of guilt to feed the masses.

Reactions: Meghan54