- Mar 12, 2013
This movement does not accept any corporate money at all. Pretty sure this was what Bernie Sanders is.
- Wall Street reform, in particular re-regulation and reinstatement of the Glass–Steagall legislation and prosecution of white-collar crimes
- Amendment of the tax codes to benefit the middle and lower classes, including elimination of loopholes and imposition of the Buffett Rule
- A federal minimum wage equal to the cost of living and tied to the rate of inflation
- Single-payer universal health care
- Universal access to higher education, thus ending the student debt crisis
- Opposition to trade deals such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the North American Free Trade Agreement that lead to the outsourcing of jobs
- Strong support for free speech, net neutrality, and opposition to censorship
- Opposition to bigotry, racism, sexism, and xenophobia, including expansion of non-discrimination protection laws to protect LGBT people and atheists, and banning foreign aid to regimes that violate human rights
- Abolish the death penalty.
- Amend gun regulation. Enact a universal background check, ban assault weapons, ban high capacity magazines, implement a voluntary federal buy-back program with the goal of reducing the number of firearms in the United States from the current 300+ million
- Ban arming of human rights offenders, and hold allied nations accountable on this front.
- Defend women's rights. Support the Paycheck Fairness Act, oppose republican funding cuts to Planned Parenthood, strongly oppose efforts to dismantle reproductive rights.
- Drastic reduction of U.S. military presence and involvement to encompass defense alone, with application of the savings particularly to domestic infrastructure.
- End US nation building.
- End constitutional overreaches by the government. Ban the NSA from bulk data collecting and warrant-less spying. Shut down Guantanamo Bay and ban all extrajudicial prisons. Prosecute those who carried out torture in violation of the Geneva Conventions, the Nuremberg Tribunals, International and US law. Return and support due process and habeas corpus. Pardon and support the rights of whistle-blowers such as Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning.
- Amendment of drug policy with focus on "legalization, taxation, and regulation" of currently illegal drugs, expansion of addiction treatment programs, and pardons and commutation of sentences for those serving prison time for non-violent drug offences.
- Create a renewable energy revolution, support sustainable energy, move away from dependency on fossil fuels, and avidly oppose those who deny climate change on these issues.
- Join the rest of the industrialized world in ensuring paid maternity leave, sick time, childcare, and vacation time. 
- Ranked choice voting should also be implemented to make third parties a viable option.
- All provisions of the voting rights act should be reinstated, and gerrymandering for partisan gain should be banned.
- Create new "New Deal" focusing on improvement of national infrastructure.
- Enact Police reform; end for-profit policing, require body cameras on every officer, create community oversight boards, and end stop & frisk. Appoint special prosecutors to hold police accountable.