Just wondering.

MazerRackham

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2002
LOL, yeah at least warn us about Rosanne Barr!! To answer your question, since she's wearing it I'm sure it's the "signature" print of some ridiculous design label, like D&G or Armani or something. Check their websites and see if you find it...

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
Is there a specific name for the kind of floral pattern seen on this shirt? Looks nice but does not appear to be something one could wear outside California or maybe Hawaii.:)

Doesn't look as good as an Evanesence shirt

jhayx7

Platinum Member
Oct 1, 2005
Is there a specific name for the kind of floral pattern seen on this shirt? Looks nice but does not appear to be something one could wear outside California or maybe Hawaii.:)

That shirt looks like the bottom of my toilet after eating a bean burrito and a bag of cheetos.

Xyo II

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2005
Originally posted by: jhayx7

That shirt looks like the bottom of my toilet after eating a bean burrito and a bag of cheetos.

Well that's a colorful mental picture.

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
It's like Imperial Rome Meets The Mayans.:)

When I first read that, I saw mayonnaise. The thing is, it would probably be an improvement.