Just watched Blazing Saddles . . ..

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
This movie is such a deliciously non-pc work of art. It is highly doubtful that anything even remotely close to it will ever be produced again, since everyone is so afraid to get their feelings hurt or hear things that they don't like.
rolleye.gif

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: slick230
This movie is such a deliciously non-pc work of art. It is highly doubtful that anything even remotely close to it will ever be produced again, since everyone is so afraid to get their feelings hurt or hear things that they don't like.
rolleye.gif

Catch The Producers broadway show the next time you're in New York or Hollywood if they bring it back to the pantages. I saw it in Hollywood. :D

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
"I want rustlers, cutthroats, murders, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglars, horse thieves, bull-dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh**-kickers, and Methodists!"

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: slick230
"I want rustlers, cutthroats, murders, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglars, horse thieves, bull-dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh**-kickers, and Methodists!"

"What about the Irish?"

:D