Just something I have noticed... About the Beauty of Women,,

Fearlss1

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
Ok any guy posy on AT about basically nothing then they are a NEF. However now that we have a new FEMALE memeber that pos pics of her and other stuff, basically about nothing, she gets the HIGEST Reply count.. I just thought that was funny, Not that I care, Who doesnt want to look at a good looking new member...
Welcome aboard Kitten,,,
[/edit] this will be a nef thread [edit/]

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
yes, % of female population that can decently hold a conversation in pc's isn't very high. Of course, soon these guys will realize that what you really want is a girl that know's pc's but doesn't care. And won't mind if you stop talking about them. I get sick of pc's and it's nice to be able to have someone who doesn't always want to know about computers to talk to, or to have some one who's at my level. One of my friends is a pc doofus, and some times I can't get him to stop talking about stuff he has no idea what he's trying to say. But my girl, she don't want to know, just know's I can make her any mix she wants, whenever she wants.

madmacks

Jul 14, 2000
i think she gets a kick out of it also... btw, talia is pretty hot. i miss college :(

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Kind of reminds me of that song She's a Beauty by 'The Tubes'. Definitely entertaining, though I have to admit to replying to those threads, figured I may as well contribute to the entertainment of others.

Zenmervolt

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Interesting observation..maybe I should post webcam pics of me and see what the post count is

Fearlss1

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
Azraele

I think you should do that. You will prolly get called a nef thought... Heheheh
Jk Dont get me wrong its nice to see pics of people (Girls) other than internet photos.. But its just silly.. I am glad we have someone who loves to post her pics hehehe..
Yeah and I agree Ark....

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
She is quite cute plus in need of help yesterday. What male could refuse??

madmacks

Jul 14, 2000
haha, viper gts. i hear you on that one. actually, i like her hair too :). dimple is nice also. its like anandtechs version of temptation island. does anyone watch that show? that andy guy is an f_in psycho.

Zucchini

Banned
Dec 10, 1999
there should be a computer literacy section in cosmo:p Those mags are all about how to get a man aren't they? hehe

Fearlss1

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
Yes she is cute but it does have something with her hair.....
I love hair like that,
ANd I watch Temptation Island.. Its kinda weird... I cant belive people need to do that just to see if their love is true,, I can tell if I want to spend the rest of my life with someone.. However. I feel bad for them when they have to watch the tape of the chicks getting a body shot taken off their belly button.. ANyway. I dont think any of them had very cute gf's in the first place. SO to me no one had a loss.. But to get emabrassed like that on National TV,,, LMAO.. poor Slugs

b0red

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Wahoo! Lets start a ATOT Talia fanclub. Maybe one day she'll join ATOT!

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
I am sure those girls are having fun laughing at you horny guys.

OMG. Talia is a babe though!:D

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Glad to know it's becoming apparent.

Does this explain my comments?

[EDIT]Compliment "Talia" on her... hair... :eek: [/EDIT]

:p

Viper GTS