Just Sayin No To Obama/Biden, One Cupcake At A Time

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Would that be this guy, or, another guy that's not this guy, but still this guy? It's hard to know when you're doing a parody post of a mental retard, or doing your typical zero intelligence post. We've wasted time on this before with you going one of those two routes on your 'People need training to pick up garbage' post, so I'd like to just figure out which direction you've gone this time to end any confusion. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2PdyxMtiYM

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Keep babbling, you are quite entertaining. You're also providing another textbook example of wingnut debate style. :thumbsup:

Mmmmm...argumentum ad hominem, always effective! Approaching Superman spin, soon the Earth will stop rotating... :D

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
You're stupid, as in dumb.

Clear yet? Rofl

No, not really. We're talking about you of course, yet somehow you've mixed yourself up to get to me. Oh, I get it! Another joke post! :thumbsup: It's not guy but a guy that's me but not you when you is what is being talked about it must be me! Brilliance! I'd say that's like....Obama 'you didn't build that' speech spin brilliance! (quite a compliment for you I'm sure)

Did you graduate the picking up trash off ground class yet? Still stuck? Keep at it, you'll get it eventually. And don't frighten the 1st graders when they come to visit, the staff doesn't like that... :'(

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
You're asking if I'm still posting, while you're still posting. Which is the alt, First or dmc? I've long suspected it given your similar post quality, but this pretty much confirms it.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Too funny; still referencing a thread you got thoroughly defeated in.

Doubling down, refuge of the dimwitTed.

...annnd you're still posting. Referencing a thread where you made a case that people need training to bend down and pick up trash, then spin it as defeating someone. That's very.....Dave like. We up to $10 gas Dave or $7 milk?

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Ok, seriously, both of you, shut the hell up. Don't sit here and take over a thread posting over and over again things that are unrelated and instead just attacking eachother. I'd say you should act like adults but neither of you appear to be adults to begin with.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Ok, seriously, both of you, shut the hell up. Don't sit here and take over a thread posting over and over again things that are unrelated and instead just attacking eachother. I'd say you should act like adults but neither of you appear to be adults to begin with.

I can't help it, I always felt compassion for retarded people and here I get to sit and interract with Dav, er, First while they're allowing him computer time. Couldn't me helping him with his mental development be considered my civic duty that Obama was getting at?

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Mad? Nah...entertained, Yah. Watching Dem's spin like crazy is always fun. Watching you post, even more fun. It's too bad you lack the verbosity of the Mooner, or the passion of a JK, but you do for small lulz...sorta like everyday weed vs. good weed.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
False meme is false.

Hmmmm....not sure what you are saying here. You could be saying the meme you just posted is a false meme so it is false. You could also be saying someone else's meme is false, so it is false. You could also be saying it is false to say a meme is false, which means the meme is true.

:confused::eek::\