just saw "Lost Souls" review inside...

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
Well, today I went to see that movie that claimed that it was as scary as the exhorcist, well, ever heard of false advertising? well, if you have not, then you need to see this movie and then you will understand. I am not a big fan of horror films all they make me do is surprise me when something jumps on the screen, i realy wish i could get scared but ohh well.
If you are a hard core catholic then dont watch this movie you will not enjoy it. If you believe in the antichrist and the end of the world and demons, then you just might enjoy this movie.

in my infamous is suck scale, i give this movie a 4

for those not familiar with the is suck scale heres the break down.

10 - saving private ryan
9 - matrix
2 - home fries
1 - ernest goes to jail

dam()

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
nah, i dont think it works like that. anyone who thinks matrix sucks has ISSUES!

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
I actually sort of enjoyed Home Fries. Though, it's hardly a classic or anything. Everyone needs to go see Almost Famous. I can't believe that it didn't do well in the theatres.

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
i am not sure if its based on that book or not, heres the basic story line:

a group of priest and religious ppl are trying to stop satan from takin over a mans body, they have to find who fits the "criteria" and then proceed from there.

as for almost famous, i highly recommend that movie, it was GREAT, and the music to the movie was awesome. an excellent movie to watch.

dam("i am a golden god")

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Haha, I just saw "Lost Souls" yesterday. That movie sooo sucked. At least my "friend" payed for it. But not like I spent any time watching the movie anyway. ;)

jhu

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
i'm still pissed about that 1 rating for "ernest goes to jail"

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
Hey, I liked "Ernest Goes to Jail". It was kind of existential and surreal, knowwhutImean?