Just in case anyone wonders.. or cares

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
My user name has been converted from bob970 to tallbill... im not some ghost closet poster or anything :p

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Mine changed from mpitts to mpitts, but I don't think anyone noticed. Not even me.

Uhmmm . . . for future reference. I can't really remember Bob970, but adjusting to new nicknames isn't easy. :p

Too many changes this year with nicknames at the forum. I'm impressed that the mods/admin could be kind enough to do that and actually be able to do it.

Is your real name Bill? Or is Bob your real name? Why "bill"?

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
haha.. i had to beg the mods to do it :p and.. i did it because i couldnt remember why i ever even had the username of bob970 and realized that didnt even like it :p

theres a story about the name tho.. if u really want it.. ask me some otehr day :p

SlowSS

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2002
Just out of curiosity, how do you change your screen name on this site? Do you request through moderators or can you just change it yourself?

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Slowss
Just out of curiosity, how do you change your screen name on this site? Do you request through moderators or can you just change it yourself?

you need a request.. i happend to catch a happy mod in a xmas cheer i guess :p

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Originally posted by: NetworkDad
Originally posted by: PoPPeR
u can change ur username?

If your nice, donate $50 to my paypal account, and PM the mod - they *might* consider..

Pffft, I only charge $29.95 and accept all major credit cards ;)
Buh! I run a New Year's Special for $19.95! No tax and Overnight Shipping via PM is included :p

NetworkDad

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2001
Originally posted by: AnyMal
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Originally posted by: NetworkDad
Originally posted by: PoPPeR
u can change ur username?

If your nice, donate $50 to my paypal account, and PM the mod - they *might* consider..

Pffft, I only charge $29.95 and accept all major credit cards ;)
Buh! I run a New Year's Special for $19.95! No tax and Overnight Shipping via PM is included :p

I offer 110% pricematch difference - and yes, you can use stackable coupons.