Just imagine if Donald Trump WAS RIGHT

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Just a little devils advocating here...

Lets say "we" gave Donald Trump the full benefit of the doubt. On everything.
"We" being the democrats and all of those non-Donald Trump fans.
"We" being all those that momentarily considered suicide the night Donald Trump actually became the next president.
And "WE" being the news media or "the liberal fake news media" as Donald puts it.
Well, you get my drift.

So lets say "we" give Donald everything he wants on the wall thing. Every dime he wants. A fence from boarder to boarder.
And lets say "we" believe Donald's tariff policy will eventually work out to everyones benefit.
And lets say "we" believe Donald's new tax policy will eventually benefit everyone.
And lets say "we" believe Donald had no collusion with the Soviets now or ever. So no need for Mueller to go on.
And lets say "we" believe Donald is correct and working in our best interest when ranting about Illegal immigration.
Lets just say he's right. Right about everything. Right about it all.
Lets say "we" get off Donald back and hand him a free pass to do and enact anything and everything Donald's heart desires.

So given we did all of the above, how do you think America would look come 2020?
And assuming Trump wins re-election, how would America look come 2024?
If we let Donald Trump do everything he wants as we stood aside not uttering one peep of disagreement, would Donald prove himself right in the end?
One thing is for sure, we all might get a lot more sleep, and with a lot less stress by entering trust and ignore mode.
Remember, we would no longer challenge Donald Trump, so whatever he did we would assume will eventually work out. And to our benefit.

So if Donald Trump befriends Vladimir Putin in some unholy way, we don't care.
And if Donald Trump controls the US Supreme Court and everything they decide, we keep silent. After all, he knows best.
And if Donald Trump tears up most of our US constitution to rewrite it reflecting how Donald Trump views America, we bite our tongue.
We give Donald all of that, and even more. Anything he desires. With no objection and no opposition. Never a discouraging word.
If we did all of this, what kind of Donald Trump do you think we would see?
Would emerge?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Right about what exactly?

Kim Jon Un?
Putin and Russia?
Obama being born in Kenya?
Tax cuts benefiting the non 1%?
Climate change being made up by China?
Immigrants causing more American deaths than any other stat?
Millions of Americans with pre-existing conditions being sick or dead is better in the name of destroying Obamacare?

1550088033726.png

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
America would be great again, obviously.

I have been advocating for this scenario since November 2016. It's what +60M Americans wanted and what it should get.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not a fan of randomly trying shit in the hopes that things turn out for the best. I certainly don't like one yahoo picking policy out of his ass over "gut feelings" (which I translate as "I don't know crap about this subject"). I don't like getting rid of droves of experts in favor of toadies that give you the answers you want to hear.

I'm a fan of looking at facts as objectively as possible in order to identify goals and issues, then working with all parties involved to try to come up with solutions that fit the needs. No leader has all the answers, they hopefully are good enough to pick the people that can find those answers.

That second one sound like our current administration? yeah.

Reactions: edblor

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
So in this Bizzaro-World that you posit to us...

the world is also flat.

The moon is also made of cheese

Stars are just pinholes in the blanket that covers the sky during the night...

The moon landings were faked and the sci-fi movie Capricorn One about a faked Mars Landing was really a documentary in disguise about faked Moon Landings excepted they called the Moon Mars.

John Titor is the true inspiration for James Cameron's Terminator movies as he only told that director about the take over of the world by skynet and gave all the other predictions as a lark.

yeah sorry. Your hypothesis has been tested repeatedly and not confirmed by anyone except those who have taken leave of their senses.

Reactions: shortylickens

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
If you just gave Donald everything he wanted, you'd be wholly owned by Vlad by now instead of only half. As of right now, you got a chance to take this back.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Honestly if he were right about everything that would mean global warming isn’t real. By itself that would be one of the largest, most beneficial findings in human history.

As long as we are taking insane ramblings by pathological liars as being true though why stop there? L Ron Hubbard claimed he was able to catapult himself into space and I want to get in on that.

Reactions: woolfe9998

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Shit..I’ll need to call the embassy and figure out how to renew my 27-year old Canadian passport.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well... I ask because THIS is exactly what Donald Trump wants us to believe.
That Donald believes he knows best and he knows everything from A thru Z.
Whether its science or climate change or the economy or international policy, father knows best in the mind of Donald Trump.
Donald says, just call me dad.
And now all of his republican congress feel the same, which I never thought would happen.
I hoped at least one or two republicans serving in congress would retain their sanity.
Well, that never happened....
One half of congress collectively losing their minds to blindly follow Donald Trump.
What a shocker.
What do they call it? Selling out?

Donald Trump wants America, all of it, to give him a free pass to do whatever he wants.
And never to question his intentions.
Add to that this republican congress willing to do just that.

So I gave only a few of the possibilities asking WHAT-IF Donald Trump had his way.
And if we let him have his way, unchecked and unaccountable, what would that look like?
How low could we go? ;)

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Ever wonder why some women or girls put up with a horrible/ abusive significant other?

You can see things clearly, you can care about them but you can't do anything since they don't see it themselves until the guy is gone and the damage is done.

Well that is the equivalent today of the GOP.. putting up with a person like that.

If you think they will miraculously change.. just look at what happens to women in relationships like that.. they know its bad, they know it may be over but they have nostalgia and will give anything to have it again.

We have officially crossed the line where the country cannot co-exist, just like its impossible to live with a person like that or be their friend. You can only save yourself.

The sooner we realize this and divide the country, the lesser the pain for everyone involved.