Just had baby !

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I just had a baby and she only cries and dont sleep at night 🥺🙄.. its alot of work so how this work how long do i be with baby before putting baby in day care witch i wish i didnt do ..... but i need to get back eventually to working life to ... by the way c section hurts like a bitch anyone says otherwise they on some good drugs
The longer you can be with babby the better but you have to do what you have to do so don't feel guilty if you have to work to live. What country you live in matters though when it comes to paid time off. Hopefully babbydaddy is helping out a lot.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I think Captante just seduced a bot and made it's head explode like an Austin Powers fembot.

Hey we don't want to scare off our first new member POTENTIALLY with a pulse in quite some time!

:p

Last edited:

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Lmao thats funny !! And yes you are right !! I never have been in a group or we this is but i guess now i know lol in the top
It says you can talk about anything so assumed anything lol .....
Oh, you can totally talk about it here, no worries there, but it's a bit like going into a butcher shop and asking if they have any recommendations for a vegan soup.
But yeah, my partner had a c-section, and it was a long recovery. They did cut you open like a Thanksgiving turkey and stitch you back together, after all.

Hans Gruber

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2006
Yes, scare the bot off. While long time members answer the bot as if the statement is real and legitimate.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Hey we don't want to scare off our first new member with a pulse in quite some time!

:p
About as having a pulse as those who email “am a young, respectful, clean student from exotic country X” looking to rent a room. The omission of the “I” indicates the initial email was automatically generated.

“We this is” is not normal.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Yes, scare the bot off. While long time members answer the bot as if the statement is real and legitimate.

About as having a pulse as those who email “am a young, respectful, clean student from exotic country X” looking to rent a room. The omission of the “I” indicates the initial email was automatically generated.

“We this is” is not normal.

I was trying to be optimistic! Stop crushing my dreams! ;)

(data-signals are SORTA like a pulse lol)

I think what these random posts are about is experiments in refining what it takes to REALLY fool people into interacting fully normally with a 'bot and (eventually) with an AI.

Disturbing part is that while after any kind of extended interaction you can still tell something is wrong with a "bot-poster", its no longer always obvious unless you know what to look for. (which is why they are so common here on a tech-forum)

They're getting better and soon enough it will be nearly impossible to tell the difference.

Last edited:

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
I was trying to be optimistic! Stop crushing my dreams! ;)

(data-signals are SORTA like a pulse lol)

I think what these random posts are about is experiments in refining what it takes to REALLY fool people into interacting fully normally with a 'bot and (eventually) with an AI.

Disturbing part is that while after any kind of extended interaction you can still tell something is wrong with a "bot-poster", its no longer always obvious unless you know what to look for. (which is why they are so common here on a tech-forum)

They're getting better and soon enough it will be nearly impossible to tell the difference.
It's all about modulating the width of the pulse. You got "her" into an excited state. ;) :p

This one was a tricky one because the first angry smiley seemed so realistic.

My mom got suckered in by one of those student emails. Then the "person"(fraudsters) somehow even had a pic of some young lady. Fake checks, car shipments. I'm wired to automatically reject such communications but my mom is a "chance-giver".

• Haha

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Of the places you could come to commiserate about your new baby woes and c-section recovery... this probably isn't the best one to go with :p
There's probably like eight uteri between the lot of us.

Wait, you have eight uteri?

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I gotta say...it's been almost 24 hours, and NONE of youse has asked "her" for pics...tit pics, or anything except one lame request for pics of babby and another for pics of babbydaddy.

Youse fckrs are slipping.

Reactions: dank69

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
they say empathy is better than sympathy

but at ATOT, all we have is psychopathy

Hey! I resemble that remark
7G3zITG.png