Just had baby !

Milocura1990

Dec 1, 2021
I just had a baby and she only cries and dont sleep at night 🥺🙄.. its alot of work so how this work how long do i be with baby before putting baby in day care witch i wish i didnt do ..... but i need to get back eventually to working life to ... by the way c section hurts like a bitch anyone says otherwise they on some good drugs

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
with some fava beans and a little Chianti?

/s (I kid, I kid)

PS. Going to start their GPU fund early? With prices going the way they are, the little one is going to need that.

Reactions: IronWing

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
I read somewhere that babies will stop crying if you shake them hard enough.

Milocura1990

Dec 1, 2021
Of the places you could come to commiserate about your new baby woes and c-section recovery... this probably isn't the best one to go with :p
There's probably like eight uteri between the lot of us.
Well the topic of this forum is say we u wouldn’t say anywhere’s else so i dont think its that outta line .. lol but thanks for your irrelevant comment

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
What is weird about it ?

The majority of new posters here recently consists of 'bots so ANY first-time poster is immediately suspicious number one.

Number two you joined a tech-forum full of old nerdy guys to post about your newborn baby.

Weird? Check. ;)

Nevertheless assuming you really ARE human, welcome aboard! :)

My take is that even though it's stressful you should treasure every moment you get with your newborn.... it will be over in the blink of an eye! (dad of two grown daughters)

Reactions: VirtualLarry

Milocura1990

Dec 1, 2021
The majority of new posters here recently consists of 'bots so ANY first-time poster is immediately suspicious number one.

Number two you joined a tech-forum full of old nerdy guys to post about your newborn baby.

Weird? Check. ;)

Nevertheless assuming you really ARE human, welcome aboard! :)

My take is that even though it's stressful you should treasure every moment you get with your newborn.... it will be over in the blink of an eye! (dad of two grown daughters)
Lmao thats funny !! And yes you are right !! I never have been in a group or we this is but i guess now i know lol in the top
It says you can talk about anything so assumed anything lol .....

Reactions: Captante

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Lmao thats funny !! And yes you are right !! I never have been in a group or we this is but i guess now i know lol in the top
It says you can talk about anything so assumed anything lol .....

Where do you live? (Not your actual address...that would be creepy...but state, city, country, etc.)