Just got some free tickets to tonite's Mighty Ducks Game.

Rufio

Banned
Mar 18, 2003
I'm not a hockey fan, but i got some free tix, they are supposed to be good seats too.

What should I expect?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Rufio
I'm not a hockey fan, but i got some free tix, they are supposed to be good seats too.

What should I expect?

Personally I would expect to see some hockey.

Rufio

Banned
Mar 18, 2003
i am going w/my g/f, and my friend is bringing his woman

What sort of plan can we form so we can enjoy the game w/o the nagging? :D

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Hockey is awesome live. Anaheim is horrible but still. Free tickets are free tickets. :)

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
The Isles are in town huh... it won't be anything too exciting, at least that's the way it looks on paper. Hockey is so much better to watch in person - especially for your first time - get into the chants and the goal-celebrations with the other fans. The whole building will rock. Who knows, maybe you'll even get to like the game as a whole...

In case you don't know, your star players wear #91 and #39. ;)

TuxDave

Lifer
Oct 8, 2002
Originally posted by: rh71
The Isles are in town huh... it won't be anything too exciting, at least that's the way it looks on paper. Hockey is so much better to watch in person - especially for your first time - get into the chants and the goal-celebrations with the other fans. The whole building will rock. Who knows, maybe you'll even get to like the game as a whole...

And #44 IMO. (ex-Devil)

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: TuxDave
Originally posted by: rh71

And #44 IMO. (ex-Devil)
Rob Neidermeyer's brother still plays for the Devils... ;)

Man this is actually a pretty good high-tempo game... watching on Fox Sports NY now.

Rufio

Banned
Mar 18, 2003
wasn't a bad game at all :)

the seats we got were center, club seating. :) very nice!

ehehee

had a nice time, parking just sucked!

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Rufio
wasn't a bad game at all :)

the seats we got were center, club seating. :) very nice!

ehehee

had a nice time, parking just sucked!
You shoulda threw something on the ice toward Scatchard and the puck as he was skating in alone for that empty netter...