Just got MOTOKRZR from sprint. Need help with driver/mobile phonetools

dalearyous

Jan 8, 2006
just got the krzr k1m from sprint and prolly best phone ever. ive had 2 different model razrs, katana, and m900. better than all of em. however i have mobile phonetools software (motorola ones) and i cannot find the right driver to make this work. only thing it does is charge when i plug it in. anyone have any experience with this? thanks

dalearyous

Jan 8, 2006
i ended up getting the motorola phone tools 4.0 apparently there were literally 5 updates and restarts before the software installed my phone. everything works great between the phone and software now.

dalearyous

Jan 8, 2006
i ended up getting the motorola phone tools 4.0 (i had 3.0 originally and it wasn't deluxe version) apparently there were literally 5 updates and restarts before the software installed my phone. everything works great between the phone and software now.

Auric

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Hep.

Hey, I see one of those updates was only a couple days ago.... wouldn't have bothered checking if you hadn't mentioned it.

dalearyous

Jan 8, 2006
yeah i have full functionality of the software with my phone. even the pic of the phone when i load the program is right. i also really liked i could import my contacts from an excel document. saved me.