Just got back from Red Lobster Endless Shrimp. 253 shrimp.

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006
I'm feeling pretty good :)

Not too full by any means, but pretty good.

Here's the receipt (I'm on the top, seat no. 1):

http://fuzzybabybunny.smugmug.com/photos/105639868-O.jpg

The first Scampi and Coconut Shrimp are the first order. 15 scampi and 15 coconut shrimp, so a total of 30 shrimp.

Then 15 other scampi orders, each 10 shrimp each = 150 shrimp

Each mini coconut shrimp order had probably 15 shrimp each, so 2x15 = 30 shrimp

A popcorn shrimp order had 33 tiny shrimp.

The shrimp pasta had about 10 shrimp.

So a total of 253 shrimp (165 scampi shrimp, 45 coconut shrimp, 33 popcorn shrimp, and 10 pasta shrimp)

Aftermath: I can still eat some more. Endless Shrimp is really "eat as much as you can before you get bored and sick," not "eat until you get stuffed" because Red Lobster's food and shrimp quality is pretty low. After two shrimp scampis they became tasteless. The shrimp that they use are not the meaty, high quality ones. They are more of the skinny, floppy-ish kind of shrimp with no real meaty texture. Their popcorn shrimp are only about half an inch long.

Apparently the record is held by two guys who each did * 600 * shrimp each, and afterwards they made a mess of the restaurant puking it all up. Look them 8 hours. Again, with this Endless Shrimp it's not about how much you can eat but instead how long you can go before getting sick or bored.

Heifetz

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I walk across Red Lobster everyday on the way to the subway. It smells like puke, which makes me never want to eat at the place...

fuzzybabybunny

Jan 2, 2006
Originally posted by: Heifetz
I walk across Red Lobster everyday on the way to the subway. It smells like puke, which makes me never want to eat at the place...

It's a waste of money. Seriously. The seafood is just not high quality and the portions are meager.

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
I live close enough to Pensacola, FL where I don't have to settle for imported seafood.

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Eating disorder FTW! Red Lobster is the Wallmart of seafood restaurants. Cheap crap!

fuzzybabybunny

Jan 2, 2006
Originally posted by: Baked
You're gonna be tubebunny tonight after the runs.

*shrugs*

I've actually got a lot of experience with this kinda of binge eating, and I feel fine. Never had any digestive problems afterwards either.

The most I've ever eaten was at a restaurant in Cape Cod. I ate so much that I eventually couldn't get the food all the way down my throat. That's when I knew I had to stop. Didn't throw up though. Just kinda passed out in the backseat of the car afterwards :p

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
And in other news, Red Lobster announced today that it is discontinuing the "endless shrimp" promotion. They said "one punk kid" came by and nearly ate them out of business. They also said that comming soon will be an "endless anchovie" promotion.

This reporter will pass on that. ;)

fuzzybabybunny

Jan 2, 2006
Originally posted by: nkgreen
I live close enough to Pensacola, FL where I don't have to settle for imported seafood.

You're extremely lucky. I would love to just live in a coastal state like Maine and just eat *fresh* seafood seafood seafood. Make friends with the lobstermen and all.

fuzzybabybunny

Jan 2, 2006
Alright guys, I'm gonna go pass out. I've got class tomorrow at 8AM :)

:moon:

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: squirtle24
"The ocean called. They're running out of shrimp."

oh yeah???

well the jerkstore called and they're running outta YOU!!

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
fuzzybabybunny sounds like fuzzyfatassbunny....Time to kill it and eat it, its plump enough after that.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: fuzzybabybunny
I've actually got a lot of experience with this kinda of binge eating, and I feel fine.
[. . . ]
The most I've ever eaten was at a restaurant in Cape Cod. I ate so much that I eventually couldn't get the food all the way down my throat.
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Backs slowly away from the rabid bunny.

fuzzybabybunny

Jan 2, 2006
Originally posted by: Perknose
Originally posted by: fuzzybabybunny
I've actually got a lot of experience with this kinda of binge eating, and I feel fine.
[. . . ]
The most I've ever eaten was at a restaurant in Cape Cod. I ate so much that I eventually couldn't get the food all the way down my throat.
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Backs slowly away from the rabid bunny.

Hehe, I was like OMG this tastes soooooo good. On my last bite, I swallowed, felt the food get halfway down my throat, just past the gag reflex, and then halt. It just kinda stopped and would go no further. I was like "oh boy."