Just got back from movie theater, check out what's outside!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

79Blazer

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2003
Originally posted by: RichUK
Originally posted by: Sheepathon
Came out from watching Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and saw that somewhere inbetween me entering and leaving the theater, some people had set up shop along the walkway!

The Line Leaders
The Presidential Suite
A Few Tents Down
Back of the Line (Hasbro Toy in Picture Included)

:D I used to be one of them back in middle school, but now I just nef on ATOT :eek:

I think that is just said

What did it say?

Chompman

Banned
Mar 14, 2003
Originally posted by: RichUK
Originally posted by: Sheepathon
Came out from watching Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and saw that somewhere inbetween me entering and leaving the theater, some people had set up shop along the walkway!

The Line Leaders
The Presidential Suite
A Few Tents Down
Back of the Line (Hasbro Toy in Picture Included)

:D I used to be one of them back in middle school, but now I just nef on ATOT :eek:

I think that is just said

I think its sad myself.. :D

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Ya know, if you were waiting to get tickets I can see that because it sold out very quickly for most midnight showings. But since most places have had tickets on sale for weeks, it's retarded to sit there just to get in... If you have a ticket you can get in. You're just trying to make sur eyou get a perfect seat? Whatever... More power to ya I guess...

I'll shw up early to wait in line but more like 2 hours early or so...

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
What are they going to do with all that crap when they go in the theater? Leave their tents and hookas on the sidewalk? :confused:

rezinn

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2004
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
What are they going to do with all that crap when they go in the theater? Leave their tents and hookas on the sidewalk? :confused:

Yeah, just what I was thinking.

Ketteringo

Banned
Feb 2, 2002
My local theater is showing it on no fewer than 6 screen, and every one is sold out. I'll get there ~1 hour early just to see all the nerds and not have to sit in the front row :)

cerebusPu

Diamond Member
May 27, 2000
if i ran a company with 200 poeple Id just rent out an entire showing.

my ticket is for 10:30pm saturday. hopefulyl its not crowded then.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: rezinn
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus

Yeah, just what I was thinking.

pack what they can and leave the rest.

You have to have been there to understand or understand what it's like to be there.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: cerebusPu
if i ran a company with 200 poeple Id just rent out an entire showing.

my ticket is for 10:30pm saturday. hopefulyl its not crowded then.

:confused: 200? That's a division or department. Our theatres pack more than that.