Just got back from Cancun

mrrman

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2004
Well it was my 1st time to an all inclusive resort and thats the way to go..Ate lots, drank lots( no booze-dont drink alcohol) and had a blast swimming in the ocean. The pools were great and always busty...I meant busy lol I would do this again but not in July...it was way to warm and with the humidity it was even worse. Now its back to reality :( my kids also were with me and it was a good experience for them...maybe Costa Rica next year.

Cabages

Platinum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Ya, I went to Vietnam. I would have to say it was hotter than 90+, but it wasnt to bad. I just hate it when its hot and dry.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Cancun is an enjoyable destination. I prefer something that is a bit more upscale and exclusive though.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Yeah, July through Sept is always pretty hot here. The best time to come is April - May and Oct - Nov. The humidity here is what really gets you.

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
I don't understand the logic in going to a tropical location when it's hot where you are at. If I'm going to spend the time to fly 1K miles or whatever I was at least a 40 degree improvement in the weather.