Just got back from a party.. and might i say i am disgusted with teenagers and under 21 folk

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
I can't believe.....

PICS OR BAN?? a party full of hot high school chicks drunk wanting to hook up? thats like a goldmine for pics that anandtech would appreciate...

Sukhoi

Elite Member
Dec 5, 1999
I know a lot of engineering majors that drink extensively on the weekends, a lot during the week too, and have good GPAs plus a job lined up already.

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
A bunch of highschool kids crashed a new year's party a friend of mine was hosting. When they got out of hand he got pissed off and threw the kid who brought them all through a wall - they all left after that.

HombrePequeno

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2001
I hate going to my house's parties nowadays. They used to be fun but now it's just a bunch of freshmen girls that I don't know who get ridiculously drunk and get out of hand. I used to see that as fun but now every girl that walks through the door into one of our parties I see as a liability. They're pretty much the only ones that get MIPs which cost us $750 each time someone gets one. It's great when they drink so much they are on the virge of alcohol poisoning and you have to drive their arse down to the hospital. That one doesn't happen too often but it's a pain in the ass when it does.

Some of the things they do make for good stories though.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Don't go to such parties. Let them fvck themselves in the game of life while you concentrate on getting a leg up. Put them in your rearview mirror and don't look back. But as long as they aren't harming anyone, then you shouldn't really give a rat's ass.