Just got a sick feeling in my stomach seeing this Bush pic

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
In any event, Cheney would still make a better pres than Edwards. Even you libs have to agree with that.

And Kerry does't look so good either. Did you know he's only been cancer free for 3 years? Plus he looks old and the next 4 years would take quite a toll on him. Cancer is usually not considered "cured" until the 5th year of remission.

Can you imagine Edwards taking his place? yikes.

SickBeast

Lifer
Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by: element
Can you imagine Edwards taking his place? yikes.

Edwards? He reminds me of JFK a little. He's far more charismatic than Cheney ever will be. Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Bush are all about war. They were planning to invade Iraq before 9-11 and then used the attacks as an excuse to go to war. His daughter is a lesbian, yet he is opposed to same-sex marriage. He's not much of a character IMO.

arsbanned

Banned
Dec 12, 2003
In any event, Cheney would still make a better pres than Edwards. Even you libs have to agree with that.
Yeah sure Cheney, a mostly dead (well there's a bright spot) Fascist in the WH. Great. Well, at least then there would be no more of this ruse of Bush running the government.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Funny thread. You guys are very creative and have waaaay too much time on your hands. But, cute.

-Robert

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think it's part of the surgery that had to be done to get Cheney's hand all the way to his lips.

DeeKnow

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: judasmachine
maybe he died on sept 11, and they've been keeping him animated and he's slowly degrading.

that would explain the IQ at least....

Gravity

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2003
Much ado about nothing. kevlar? Prlly not.

I posted the intial topics on his potential parkinsons and his droopy left lip.

I think he's fine. If he's sick I doubt we would ever know. Remember the allegations about reagan's mental demise?

earthman

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
The transceiver drives a passive earpiece that doesn't contain a battery. Therefor, output power has to be fairly high for it to work reliably, and it needs to be as close as possible to the receiver. The device apparently does encryption, which also explains it apparent large size.

BBond

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Gravity
Much ado about nothing. kevlar? Prlly not.

I posted the intial topics on his potential parkinsons and his droopy left lip.

I think he's fine. If he's sick I doubt we would ever know. Remember the allegations about reagan's mental demise?

Yep, allegations about Reagan's mental demise, which it turned out, were true.

Add to the 'conspiracy theory' regarding Bush's failing health the abrupt end of his much touted daily running regimen, reportedly due to a suddenly bum knee. And then his new replacement regimen of mountain biking.

Attempting to maintain the myth of the physically fit, able bodied, hero president, they put Bush on a bike, push him down a hill and he still appears physically fit -- if they could only keep him from falling off the bike. :laugh:

But his defibrillator Keeps jolting him while he's rolling down the hill causing him to fall off the bike.