Just found out Justin Bieber is Canadian.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sea Moose

Diamond Member
May 12, 2009
089047-samantha-ronson-and-lindsay-lohan.jpg

Hmm,

Samantha Ronson = Justin Bieber

??????????

*Places on tin foil hat*

fulltilt39

Golden Member
Aug 6, 2009
amd_people-cvr_justin-bieber.jpg

it's just one of those faces you want to go away forever, but you can't help but to look at it again just to confirm how annoying it actually is...

I'm going to preface this by saying that all the JB knowledge that is about to spew forth in my post is NOT BY CHOICE.

I have an almost 10 year old daughter who cannot go 5 minutes without saying his name. Hence, I know everything there is to know about him. She uses her allowance to buy every magazine containing his name, posts in forums about him on websites about him (I'm a little proud of this one b/c at least she's posting in a forum), and plays his CDs constantly.

So, apparently - he was not at ALL happy with the photographers for even taking this picture, let alone putting it on the cover of People magazine. http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/2...r---justin-not-pleased-but-deletes-tweet.html

Also, his voice is already breaking. You can read about it here, because I know you all want to. At least support me in my misery...

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/203173/justin-bieber-my-voice-is-breaking.html

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Yesterday I finally heard that Somebody to Love song on the radio. I have to tell you it's more than a bit disturbing to hear a kid whose balls haven't even dropped yet sing about love...

I’d rather give you the world
Or we can share mine!
I know that I won’t be the first one given you all this attention

But Baby listen,

I just need somebody to love

I wanted to ram an icepick through my head listening to that shit.

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
amd_people-cvr_justin-bieber.jpg

it's just one of those faces you want to go away forever, but you can't help but to look at it again just to confirm how annoying it actually is...

That was the magazine I saw! I was like, "wait, who is this dorky kid with dorky hair and how is he a pop star?"

then I told the damn kids to get off my lawn

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Yesterday I finally heard that Somebody to Love song on the radio. I have to tell you it's more than a bit disturbing to hear a kid whose balls haven't even dropped yet sing about love...

I’d rather give you the world
Or we can share mine!
I know that I won’t be the first one given you all this attention

But Baby listen,

I just need somebody to love

I wanted to ram an icepick through my head listening to that shit.
lol i'm seriously cracking up. i know exatly what you mean.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
i've come to the realization that canada is FULL of lesbians.

either that or this is Tegan And Sara dressed in boys clothes...