TeAm "For Sale" thread - DC related only - also Freebies

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
I am reviving a long dead thread. :)

I currently have the perfect Winter set-up, the house temperature is usually just right, and a simple opening or closing of a window is all that is required to maintain it. But....

I am probably going to be selling my two 1080s, most of the AMD R9-280X's, perhaps other stuff. Stay tuned!

Reactions: iwajabitw

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
Alrighty, I've decided a price for the 1080's, $370 each shipped to a US address, paypal gift/payment with no fees to me, or mail a check/money order.

Two available, one ASUS StriX Gaming, one EVGA. The ASUS has RGB, a factory overclock, and is 102 MHz faster, but the EVGA has a transferable warranty with 342 days remaining.

The post office thinks they can get it to you before Christmas if it is sent on or before Dec 20th (Thursday).

I am not opposed to International shipping, but other than Canada, I would fear shipping it until well after the Christmas shipping season has subsided, and I have no idea on shipping costs, but that would be a lot extra.

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
One pair (2) AMD Radeon 280X cards, MSI brand, with 6GB of RAM (all other 280X cards come with 3GB, and I have found little benefit with the doubled RAM amount), $180 Shipped to the USA, other countries extra of course :( . GREAT for Milkyway, OK for Enigma and Einstein and some PrimeGrid, and pretty darn good gamer too at 1080P. These were purchased by me brand new, and have been used mostly during winter months. One card has a 'click' in the fan (a bit noisy), but still spins freely, so not on it's last leg.

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
I would think you could get your asking prices on r/hardwareswap or somewhere with more traffic because GTX 1080/Ti are pretty scarce, and even refurb models routinely sell for more and with less warranty.

Reactions: TennesseeTony