Just finished watching the movie 'Click'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
his daughter grown up was hot as was his son's wife...

thumbs up for the hotties in the movie!

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Towards the end, it was so sad. Definitely an eye opener. And Kate Beckinsale shows that she looks really hot in plain clothes and not just skintight leather.

Vidda

Sep 29, 2004
I don't know about Click, but I just got through watching Fight Club. I'm thankful that there are movies out there that teach you the value of kicking someone's ass behind a bar every Saturday night. Cue Elton...

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Yeah i really didn't think i'd enjoy Click.

But it was a really good wake up call. Sad but so true.

Oh, & seriously, Kate Beckinsale is the hottest woman on earth :heart:

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Dolores O'Riordan made a cameo in Click!

Originally posted by: chuckywang
I wanna bang Kate Beckinsale so bad......

1) Fleshlight
2) Mango flavored lube
3) Photo of Kate Beckingsale

Dobbs

Nov 19, 2001
The original script was much better than what ended up being the film.
There were also some decent things dropped from even the deleted scenes such as Walken as death complete with sythe and a would be classic Walken line "the past is the past, its already happened" when Sandler asks if he can affect the outcome of his self as a child when going back in time. The remote controls went through so many fabrication changes that I think they ended up at about $60 grand to complete the project.

Another little know fact, the pair of glasses's Walken wears in the "Beyond" section are modified original glasses's from "National Treasure".

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
Who would have thought an Adam Sandler movie would be heart wrenching and eye opening?

I really liked the movie as well.

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Vidda
I don't know about Click, but I just got through watching Fight Club. I'm thankful that there are movies out there that teach you the value of kicking someone's ass behind a bar every Saturday night. Cue Elton...

I'm just going to call you a troll.

jlbenedict

Banned
Jul 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Vidda

You need to watch Fight Club again then, because you are far from the point this movie is trying to make.

CptObvious

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Originally posted by: nkgreen
wow, i guess i'm the only person that didn't like it. it was way too predictable, i called it as soon as he laid down on the bed. wife was hot though.
I thought the same thing. It looked like a It's a Wonderful Life-type story from the beginning, and it pretty much was.

Winchester

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Anyone else notice a real universal remote? During the movie the kids are laying on the floor. In front of them there is a older Sony Universal remote. (RM-V22)

Like this!

I wouldnt have noticed but I had one for years.

chr6

Platinum Member
Oct 1, 2002
yeah im watching click right now at work, very sad that it does happen to some families

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
Here's my problem with Click, and the reason I will never watch it:

It was EVERYWHERE for months. Every fvcking channel I watched, every movie I went to see at the theatres, every DVD I rented that forced you to watch the previews.... everywhere. It as awful. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?!

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
Good premise to the movie, decent movie, but jokes were a little contrived.

I liked 50 First Dates better.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: Eeezee
Originally posted by: Staples
Everyone who has seen this movie says that it was great however I hate all Adam Sandler movies so I am very hesitant to watch it.

Yeah, it makes sense that you can generalize the content of any movie by the actors in it.

Or not

Have you ever sat down and asked WHY you dislike this movie when you know almost nothing about it? Is it only because adam sandler is in it? Theoretically, you could dislike adam sandler movies because they usually have Rob Schneider in them, but this one doesn't!

actually it does... take a closer look at the sheik in the beginning.. thats Rob =)

and yes the first half this movie rocks and is funny.. then gets really depressing and crappy.. I dont watch Sandler for life lessons I watch him becasue when he wants to be hes funny and demented as hell.. spanglish.. and now click... pfft... go back to billy madison and waterboy type stuff.. fits him much better..

CptObvious

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2004
During the movie I was thinking, why is he working at such a posh firm as an architect, but can't make enough to move out or even buy his kids a couple bikes? Surely the cost of living in NYC can't be that bad.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
SPOILER

I was cracking up when he's lying in the street and struggles to flip off Sean Astin, then ends up giving him the OK sign. :laugh:

/SPOILER