Just finished watching the movie 'Click'

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Quite a good movie.

Helped me realize just what is so special about living life. It's really the small little things.

Family is so important.

We have at times so much bullshit to deal with, we forget the really important things in life.

PS: Tell your loved ones you love them next time you see them, you never know when will be the last time.

Rip the Jacker

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
I watched it last week. Yes, it does sort of 'waken' you up... temporarily (I say that because whoever is reading this is still NEFFING on ANANDTECH.)
P.S. His wife in the movie was hawt.

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Rip the Jacker
I watched it last week. Yes, it does sort of 'waken' you up... temporarily (I say that because whoever is reading this is still NEFFING on ANANDTECH.)
P.S. His wife in the movie was hawt.

Can't argue about the wife. Kate Beckinsale is a hottie!

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Another actor trying to boraden their horizons makes an okay movie, the only thing that saved it was the hot wife.

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Everyone who has seen this movie says that it was great however I hate all Adam Sandler movies so I am very hesitant to watch it.

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Staples
Everyone who has seen this movie says that it was great however I hate all Adam Sandler movies so I am very hesitant to watch it.

Yoda, just watch the damn movie.

dj2004

Platinum Member
Oct 8, 2004

I hate him too but the movie was pretty good.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005

Yeah, it makes sense that you can generalize the content of any movie by the actors in it.

Or not

Have you ever sat down and asked WHY you dislike this movie when you know almost nothing about it? Is it only because adam sandler is in it? Theoretically, you could dislike adam sandler movies because they usually have Rob Schneider in them, but this one doesn't!

CellarDoor

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2004
I was pleasantly surprised by this movie actually. Without giving away the ending, I'll just say I would've liked it even more had it ended 20 minutes earlier. I believe the lesson learned from the movie would've had a greater impact.

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: CellarDoor
I was pleasantly surprised by this movie actually. Without giving away the ending, I'll just say I would've liked it even more had it ended 20 minutes earlier. I believe the lesson learned from the movie would've had a greater impact.

I found it had a great impact just the way it was.

Oct 4, 2004
Originally posted by: Eeezee

Yeah, it makes sense that you can generalize the content of any movie by the actors in it.

Or not

Two words: Ben Stiller:p

I actually skipped this movie in the theatres, thinking, "It's an Adam Sandler movie - will see it on HBO a few months later."

Now, I wish I had watched it then.

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Eeezee

Or not

Have you ever sat down and asked WHY you dislike this movie when you know almost nothing about it? Is it only because adam sandler is in it? Theoretically, you could dislike adam sandler movies because they usually have Rob Schneider in them, but this one doesn't!

Ummm, Rob Schneider was in it. He was the Arab sheik that Sandler was designing the bar for. Surprised you missed that. He was pretty bad as usual, lol.

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
wow, i guess i'm the only person that didn't like it. it was way too predictable, i called it as soon as he laid down on the bed. wife was hot though.

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Hyperblaze

Yoda, just watch the damn movie.

I have only watched a total of two movies this year. I don't like movies so in order to watch one, they better be great. This one is apparently just good and not great.

My brother tried to get me to watch one recently. Lucky Number Sleven. I watched it for 20 minutes and left. What an awful movie. I say I have watched two but I have tried to watch maybe 6 or so this year.