Just finished watching the movie 'Click'

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

randomlinh

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
linh.wordpress.com
Originally posted by: Ilmater
Here's my problem with Click, and the reason I will never watch it:

It was EVERYWHERE for months. Every fvcking channel I watched, every movie I went to see at the theatres, every DVD I rented that forced you to watch the previews.... everywhere. It as awful. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?!

lets see... i rarely go to the theaters, i skip through dvd ads, i watch ad free tv (which is also rare)... and have adblock installed. nope, don't know what you're talking about ;)

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
There is a huge discussion around work/life balance at my employer lately. As such, the head of my group and another decided that everybody in the two groups should watch this, at work. So they reserved a conference room, had some popcorn made and some drinks and we sat and watched it. Then they told us to go home at 4:00.

Good place to work.

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Hyperblaze
Quite a good movie.

Helped me realize just what is so special about living life. It's really the small little things.

Family is so important.

We have at times so much bullshit to deal with, we forget the really important things in life.

PS: Tell your loved ones you love them next time you see them, you never know when will be the last time.

I felt the same way... Quite a good movie actually. I was definately surprised.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Sandler can't act, but I thought the movie was pretty good. I was expecting a bad movie I guess

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: Ilmater
Here's my problem with Click, and the reason I will never watch it:

It was EVERYWHERE for months. Every fvcking channel I watched, every movie I went to see at the theatres, every DVD I rented that forced you to watch the previews.... everywhere. It as awful. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?!
Other than the ~dozen times I saw commercials for it on Television and the few posts here on ATOT, I didn't hear much about it. In fact, the only reason I decided to rent it was because of some threads I read here, that said it was a non-typical AS movie, along the lines of 50FD and PDL. I stopped reading before I got to any spoilers and NetFlix queued it.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I thought the movie was pretty weak actually. It started out okay but just got too dumb later on and it wasn't even that funny at all.

and i'm a sandler fan.