Just curious - Why is the anandtech forums so heavily for Gore?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Cybordolphin

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 1999
Well he did allow for many to believe that he did. He IMPLIED that he created the net.

Doesn't matter now.... he can go on wearing victoria secrets latest..... JUST NOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!

YEAH BUSH!!!!

Think I'll go clean a gun.
LOL!
:D

BlkDragon6

Jan 7, 2000
he said that he initiated the creation of the internet. I guess it's a possibility that it's implied if you're a little less than educated and didn't know what initiated means and threw out the word.

Ultima200

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2000

<< if gore wins the election, he will get passed a law that makes 45mile per gallon cars mandatory >>

Ummm that is a big pile of horseshit. Think of how long it would take for a law like that to get passed. Then consider the amount of time it will take automakers to even impliment it in their vehicles. It won't happen for a while...

Doomguy

Platinum Member
May 28, 2000
Why is Gore very popular at AT? Because most people here are young and not very wise IMHO.

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
We are for gore because most people on anandtech are educated. Notice all the big square states went to bush Dumbass conservatives who want to push their religion and morals on everyone vote conservative.

Cknyc

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
I think Bush is economicaly sound. I also dont like privatization of SS. I also dont think he can do everything he wants to do and still cut taxes. Thats why I dont like Bush.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
<< I also dont think he can do everything he wants to do and still cut taxes. >>

Cknyc,

I'm afraid that point was irrelevant from the word &quot;go&quot;. According to McCain and others, much of the surplus has already been spent by this congress and approved by this president.

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
It's pretty sad when you can't even win your OWN state. That in it self is a nice little indicator of Gore...Gore is an arrogant lier, phony, and total poser. Don't you know his &quot;favorite&quot; (quote/end quote) Bible verse is John 16:3...look it up...

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
On CNN tonight one of the analysts was inquiring about what the voters in TN know that the rest of us don't. ROFL

I don't know why so many people in the forums are pro-Gore. Must be bad taste, I guess. ;)