• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Just curious....how is the weather in your neck of the woods?

Page 28 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
fairly cool here. Night time is definitely cold since we are hitting single digits.

Thanksgiving is less than a month away!

:)

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Every time I step outside, it's like putting my head in a smoker. The current AQI where I live is 329. Solidly in the "hazardous" category. Hopefully with some showers coming in we can get down to "very unhealthy" or even "unhealthy". Fingers crossed.

Reactions: vi edit

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.uovalor.com
Yeah that's got to suck when the air outside is that bad. It will be like this globally if humanity does not stop polluting so much. It's a taste of what the future could be like.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Holy crap you're right. Then Halloween, then Christmas.

Years go by so fast these days.

If feels like it was just Christmas not that long ago.
Yer calendar is broken...Halloween first, then Thanksgiving on the 4th Thursday in November...then Christmas about a month later.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
We finally had some decent weather in NW Burbs of Chicago, but, the heat is being turned up again and might be cowering by the AC vent for a few days this week...

wish it would always be between like 10 and 70F ... never colder or hotter.

ASK THE COMMUNITY