Just another ignorant troll thread

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zendari

Banned
May 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Sheik Yerbouti

Why are you such a hateful little troll? I live in MA and I am in great shape. Check to see which state has the highest rate of obesity before you open your pie hole. Just a sad little troll. How's that hammer treating you, waiting in line to see him speak as majority leader? Bring a blankie, it's gonna be a long wait

I'm happy you're in great shape and in good health. Though I doubt the rest of the people will care so much when they send you their healthcare bills.

Feb 16, 2005
Originally posted by: zendari

Why are you such a hateful little troll? I live in MA and I am in great shape. Check to see which state has the highest rate of obesity before you open your pie hole. Just a sad little troll. How's that hammer treating you, waiting in line to see him speak as majority leader? Bring a blankie, it's gonna be a long wait

I'm happy you're in great shape and in good health. Though I doubt the rest of the people will care so much when they send you their healthcare bills.

As long as it's shared across the country and especially you have to contribute. I don't care. We are part of the whole, not an island unto ourselves zenny. Why don't you address the other questions in my post?

zendari

Banned
May 27, 2005
Originally posted by: zendari

As long as it's shared across the country and especially you have to contribute. I don't care. We are part of the whole, not an island unto ourselves zenny. Why don't you address the other questions in my post?

Why are you so intersted in having me foot the bill? The people of MA have what they want; they can flourish or drown in their liberal lifestyles.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
For anyone who's confused, ZT silently replaced his original hateful OP, about a St. Louis hospital making accomodations for the substantial number of their patients who are obese, with a different hateful troll against fat people. What ZT can't wrap his young brain around is the fact that he will also likely become fat as he matures, as will his SO. While personal responsibility and willpower are certainly factors in obesity, the fact that it has become so endemic to America clearly shows that there are other major factors at play. ZT will frantically avoid considering this, of course, since it would require (among many other things) criticizing business and marketing practices of his holy corporations.