Just a normal, not-fascist country

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
You got almost the entire peanut gallery to applaud.

Almost, probably because your shtick is really old and pointing it out is like stating water is wet. It’s obvious to everyone.

No worries though, we know you are the real victim here and most people that post on P&N are evil libtards just jerking each other off. No need for introspection, your defenses are solid.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Almost, probably because your shtick is really old and pointing it out is like stating water is wet. It’s obvious to everyone.

No worries though, we know you are the real victim here and most people that post on P&N are evil libtards just jerking each other off. No need for introspection, your defenses are solid.

The Wheaties one was comedic brilliance with its accuracy.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Those are all more of the same. You're assuming context with no information, the conclusions you draw can't be supported by a single picture. Add the story and they might be compelling evidence of racism and police brutality. As stand alone images they're totally uninformative. They make a powerful statement only because we all know the context in which they were taken, we know the story.

Grow up a little and try to understand that just because someone won't jump on your band wagon doesn't mean they're against you, or even that they disagree. It just means that they won't jump to your conclusions.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm a little flattered that you spent the time to put that together for the three of us. Thanks for thinking of me.

Dude, you cannot even recognize when you got schooled. This one where you should have just recognized the schooling and say, “Well played.” No, you double down. Not very self aware, eh. Seems that this phrase is more fitting, “They know Greenman and sir, you are know Greenman.”

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
In regards to not using choke holds

“I don’t know what’s worse — a roomful of NYPD commanders admitting that up until now no one has taken seriously the Department’s own Patrol Guide, or the Chief of Department telling cops to ignore the law because he thinks District Attorneys won’t enforce it,”

Holy shit...must be a Republican Mayor and governor passing this down!

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
I like you, Starbuck. I just wish you used your powers for good.
I like you too, which is why I don’t count you amongst them. I enter conversations with you assuming that we will disagree but that you are earnest in your intent.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I like you too, which is why I don’t count you amongst them. I enter conversations with you assuming that we will disagree but that you are earnest in your intent.
That 'them' just wants you to be earnest in your intent too.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
That is SNL the ATPN edition worthy.
You remember Trump at that correspondents dinner? Thats you and geek right now “this is not funny” insulted.
I figured out what is wrong with you guys.

Yea, the world is changing too fast for them. Other people should just STFU and know their role...

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Holy shit...must be a Republican Mayor and governor passing this down!
Haha.

This ill-conceived comment perfectly illustrates the difference between a Dem and a Repugger . A Dem acknowledges that not all Dem politicians are good people, that some of them are assholes, and/or corrupt. A Repugger however closes ranks at any criticism and staunchly defends their leaders regardless of almost any circumstance. Famously, like with Roy Moore, despite the guy being a known creeper on underage girls it was only just barely possible to defeat him.

Or, you know, self-confessed pussygrabber-in-chief himself, whom still holds the support of the vast majority of Repuggers despite failing the Merican people time and again in countless ways, and even despite his chronic refusal to stay within the bounds of the law, as well as him showing clear signs of confusion and dementia.

Reactions: soundforbjt