Judges Overturn Racially Motivated Voter Suppression Laws in WI, TX, & MI

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
Does your world view and experiences preclude you from being able to think of scenarios where one would not need an ID or where one would not be able to obtain the necessary documents?

No, because they don't exist. I appreciate you going to bat for imaginary people, however, considering they're a huge bloc for the Democrats :)

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
No, because they don't exist. I appreciate you going to bat for imaginary people, however, considering they're a huge bloc for the Democrats :)

You've done an awesome job of ignoring the mountain of evidence from various court cases on this subject. Thumbs up for remaining willfully ignorant. Don't ever let your bubble burst.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Speaking of things that don't exist, where's the documentation wrt voter fraud?

If you can't come up with that, the rest is just bullshit. If fraud is insignificant, we don't need to change a thing to prevent it. Recognizing that, it seems clear that Repubs have other reasons for this strict voter ID crusade.