Judge declares a mistrial in Bundy case

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Can I get a "Whoa Bundy!!"?

S7XGr.gif

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So just to be clear your saying they didn't commit arson? And you know this how?

Don't confuse the Bundys with the Hammonds. The Hammonds were the arsonists. The Bundys went for armed insurrection.

Apr 27, 2012
Absolutely unacceptable to hold evidence. These scumbags need to be punished for what they did. The government should never have went after the Bundy family in the first place. It was an overreach of government attacking these innocent farmers.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Absolutely unacceptable to hold evidence. These scumbags need to be punished for what they did. The government should never have went after the Bundy family in the first place. It was an overreach of government attacking these innocent farmers.

So If I went and harvested lumber on national forest land ignoring laws I don't like for 30+ years , you would be ok with that?

You just picking a side because its the "right" thing to do.

Feb 16, 2005
So If I went and harvested lumber on national forest land ignoring laws I don't like for 30+ years , you would be ok with that?

You just picking a side because its the "right" thing to do.
did you not see how white they were? dude...

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Cliven Bundy quit paying fees to graze on BLM land in the early 90's, told them he'd graze as many fucking cattle on the people's property as he wanted & engaged in an act of armed insurrection.

Cuz Freedom! & shit.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Absolutely unacceptable to hold evidence. These scumbags need to be punished for what they did.

For perhaps the first time in all of human history I agree with you. The prosecutors that withheld evidence should be held accountable for that.

The government should never have went after the Bundy family in the first place. It was an overreach of government attacking these innocent farmers.

This part is pure bat shit. The Bundys should be in prison.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Cliven Bundy quit paying fees to graze on BLM land in the early 90's, told them he'd graze as many fucking cattle on the people's property as he wanted & engaged in an act of armed insurrection.

Cuz Freedom! & shit.

Then one is left to wonder how and why the Feds lost at trial and needed to illegally withhold exculpatory evidence. Because, freedom and shit.