Joseph Ladapo is unfit to be Florida’s surgeon general, and the Senate needs to reject him

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
DeSantis's nominated SG refused to put on a mask for an immuno-compromised cancer patient.

Sounds like a great conservative candidate

Ladapo, according to Polsky, didn’t care, refusing to put on a mask despite her requests. She finally asked Ladapo to leave her office. Ladapo’s parting shot to Polsky: “Sometimes I try to reason with unreasonable people for fun.” Hilarious.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
When a story like this comes out, we still stuck here in Florida need one of the other dipshit states to one-up to make us feel better. Happily it doesn't take Texas, Missouri, Alabama or others to come through, usually quickly too.

Why exactly did we not let the South secede....

Reactions: hal2kilo

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
DeSantis's nominated SG refused to put on a mask for an immuno-compromised cancer patient.

Sounds like a great conservative candidate

Man what a douche bag. Actually a douche bag is actually useful for something, not that guy.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Florida SG making excuses forgetting medical professionals communicate effectively in the operating room everyday.
"Having a conversation with someone while wearing a mask is not something I find productive, especially when other options exist," Ladapo said in a statement Tuesday. "It is important to me to communicate clearly and effectively with people. I can't do that when half of my face is covered." Florida state Rep. Ben Diamond (D) immediately pushed back, tweeting, "Physicians effectively communicate while wearing a mask all the time. In fact, Floridians across the state have been able to do the same for over a year."

Florida surgeon general shares why he refused lawmaker with cancer's request he wear a mask (yahoo.com)