Join Sam's Club for $8 6/17/22-6/26/22

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Sam's Club is offering new memberships for $8 (reg. $45) from June 17 through June 26 in store only.

If you don't belong to either Sam's or Costco, the gasoline savings alone make this a great deal. Currently my Sam's is $4.58 while the stations nearest me are $4.79 -$4.89.

Reactions: balloonshark

MisterE

Golden Member
Mar 7, 2000
If you drink coffee, both the Sam's Club / Member's Mark Colombian Medium-Dark Whole Bean and the Colombian Medium-Dark K-Cups are good. I have my own grinder for the whole beans but Sam's Club has grinders to use if you don't have one. 30 cents / cup for the K-Cups is a really good deal, these are my favorite K-Cups. I actually roast coffee beans at home. My 82-year-old mom lives with me and her favorite drink is coffee, and I started roasting around 10 years ago. the Member's Mark coffee is my go-to when I don't have any of my fresh roast:

Member's Mark Colombian Supremo Whole Bean Coffee (40 oz.) for $14.76 + tax

Member's Mark Colombian Supremo Coffee, Single-Serve Cups (100 ct.) for $29.98 + tax

Last edited:

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
If you drink coffee, both the Sam's Club / Member's Mark Colombian Medium-Dark Whole Bean and the Colombian Medium-Dark K-Cups are good. I have my own grinder for the whole beans but Sam's Club has grinders to use if you don't have one. 30 cents / cup for the K-Cups is a really good deal, these are my favorite K-Cups. I actually roast coffee beans at home. My 82-year-old mom lives with me and her favorite drink is coffee, and I started roasting around 10 years ago. the Member's Mark coffee is my go-to when I don't have any of my fresh roast:

Member's Mark Colombian Supremo Whole Bean Coffee (40 oz.) for $14.76 + tax

Member's Mark Colombian Supremo Coffee, Single-Serve Cups (100 ct.) for $29.98 + tax

Thanks for the coffee info. I'll have to try the k-cup version you linked. Before I started using k-cups I had a Mr Coffee 2 cup machine. I searched all over for a ground coffee that I liked and found Sam's ground coffee. This was 10+ years ago. The 48oz can was $9.99 back then. I checked today and it's still 48oz and the price increased by only $2. Name brand bagged ground coffee is only 12oz now and costs almost as much as the Sam's ground coffee.

Kudos for taking care of your mom. My mom came to live wih me after dad died. I took care of her until she passed at 80. My mother-in-law lives with us now in a M-I-L suite. She's 93. She has her own computer, is computer literate and even has google-fu.

MisterE

Golden Member
Mar 7, 2000
For K-Cups, Sam's Club / Member's Mark also has a Donut Shop medium roast, a French Roast dark roast, a breakfast blend light roast, and an organic Colombian dark roast. I prefer a medium-dark roast, though, and Colombian beans in general, and these pods have very good flavor.

Last edited: