John McCain's new BLACK daughter in law

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Ftfy. Remember when Rove hinted at McCain fathering an illegitimate half-black daughter. That was the single thing that sunk his '00 Preidential nomination with the GOP.
I think it was better when we used to institutionalize the insane.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Smart man. If your kid isn't exposed to embarrassing things, then your kid won't say embarrassing things. You can't control everything he hears, obviously, but you can make sure he doesn't hear them from people he's supposed to respect.
And how did I find out? We're sitting in Waffle House, he looks around and says,"Sure are a lot of black people in here.":eek: 30 minutes later, the FIL comes by the house and starts bitching about the black people at the gym.:rolleyes: Good job, Gramps.

And one of his 1st made up songs when he was about 2.5...the damn it song. He's bouncing around the house.."damn it, damn it"....Who kept him while we worked? Gramps.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Sounds like he shouldn't be around your children. And you admit that you let them visit him anyway.

If my Grandfather was a racist, my small kids would be nowhere near him while they're growing up. When they're old enough to understand that he's a racist prick..then they can go visit.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Ftfy. Remember when Rove hinted at McCain fathering an illegitimate half-black daughter. That was the single thing that sunk his '00 Preidential nomination with the GOP.

Does anyone think this wouldn't be a big deal with Republicans if McCain had run in 2012? They would have to postpone wedding until after that kooky primary.

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001
Does anyone think this wouldn't be a big deal with Republicans if McCain had run in 2012? They would have to postpone wedding until after that kooky primary.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bush I won both the GOP nomination and a general election despite the fact that his son married a Mexican (oh, the horror!!).

No, McCain's black daughter-in-law would not have been a big deal to most repubs (I say "most" because to a racist minority in the GOP, it probably still would've been a big deal) had he won the nomination in 2012.

Apr 27, 2012

Bush I won both the GOP nomination and a general election despite the fact that his son married a Mexican (oh, the horror!!).

No, McCain's black daughter-in-law would not have been a big deal to most repubs (I say "most" because to a racist minority in the GOP, it probably still would've been a big deal) had he won the nomination in 2012.

Agree. And the moron also forgot that there are elected minorities in the gop. Apparently he is too stupid to remember Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley.

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010
And?

Has McCain ever said he doesn't like black people? I've never recalled him making or accused of any racism.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
207848_10150139801926506_508231505_6705679_1582395_n.jpg

wow thumbs up for him

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Sounds like he shouldn't be around your children. And you admit that you let them visit him anyway.

If my Grandfather was a racist, my small kids would be nowhere near him while they're growing up. When they're old enough to understand that he's a racist prick..then they can go visit.
I don't disagree. Unfortunately, life isn't that simple. Nor does his disdain for some blacks and saying damn it preclude him from having some good qualities. If everyone just believed/acted like I do then the world would be just about perfect.:)

If he'd been around my Dad, he'd been singing the "George Carlin's 7 words" song.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Agree. And the moron also forgot that there are elected minorities in the gop. Apparently he is too stupid to remember Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley.
That useless twit needs to GTFO nor would she have been in the top 5 running if it wasn't for Sarah "Where's my $50K" Palin. Both of them can drop off a cliff.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
She looks great, McCain is Ex-Air Force, and I don't recall anything about him being racist.

So who cares?

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
What's your problem with her?
The 1st is what I mentioned about SPs endorsement. Gresham Barrett was in the lead and would have won otherwise. My wife would have been working for him so I do have a selfish financial reason. Pay, insurance, retirement...She worked for him while he was a congressman and would have continued to.

NH previously had a job working for a hospital(?). The head admin created the position for her at double the pay of that position elsewhere. Can you say Love Gov 2?

We could have lost the Amazon dist. center because she didn't have the balls to speak up against the state legislature and for the dept of commerce. The reps took lots of lobby $$ to vote against the deal that the commerce dept put together that would gain us 1200 jobs. Granted, we did end up with the promise of 2K job from A. but that's beside the point.

Something in the back of my mind about the Boeing deal, too, but it's not coming to me.

Our local rep says many of the Rs don't like her so we're potentially where we were with Sanford...not getting much done. Maybe I should count that as a blessing.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Neither one of these facts were known. McCain's people had too much class to pull that card. Why do think Karl Rove did it? They had time and money to burn esp right after losing New Hampshire? They did it because they knew it would be efffective.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
She looks great, McCain is Ex-Air Force, and I don't recall anything about him being racist.

So who cares?

Nope McCain was in the Navy. Why would he go to the Air Force when his Admiral daddy was there to help his career along.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Neither one of these facts were known. McCain's people had too much class to pull that card. Why do think Karl Rove did it? They had time and money to burn esp right after losing New Hampshire? They did it because they knew it would be efffective.

So you don't see a difference between having a black daughter-in-law and having an ILLEGITIMATE child with a black woman?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So you don't see a difference between having a black daughter-in-law and having an ILLEGITIMATE child with a black woman?

The answer to your question is if the ILLEGITIMATE was the issue Rove could have said McCain had an ILLEGITIMATE Cambodian baby. Since a lot of those SC hicks can relate to knocking up their mistress Rove used "BLACK"

Apr 27, 2012
The 1st is what I mentioned about SPs endorsement. Gresham Barrett was in the lead and would have won otherwise. My wife would have been working for him so I do have a selfish financial reason. Pay, insurance, retirement...She worked for him while he was a congressman and would have continued to.

NH previously had a job working for a hospital(?). The head admin created the position for her at double the pay of that position elsewhere. Can you say Love Gov 2?

We could have lost the Amazon dist. center because she didn't have the balls to speak up against the state legislature and for the dept of commerce. The reps took lots of lobby $$ to vote against the deal that the commerce dept put together that would gain us 1200 jobs. Granted, we did end up with the promise of 2K job from A. but that's beside the point.

Something in the back of my mind about the Boeing deal, too, but it's not coming to me.

Our local rep says many of the Rs don't like her so we're potentially where we were with Sanford...not getting much done. Maybe I should count that as a blessing.

The first reason is purely personal/selfish.

I agree with your second point. She should never have got the job at twice the original rate. Did a lot of people know about this and complain? This is the problem with big government and corruption though.

Just to be clear on Amazon did she lose any jobs or gain what was expected?

Why do many of the r's don't like her?

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001

First, Bush I (GHWB) ran and won in 1988 - McCain wasn't in that race. And second, his son Jeb married his Mexican wife in 1974 and remained married to her in 1988, when Bush I was running - it's not like Jeb kept his marriage a secret for 14 years! That fact was very much known in 1988, and almost no one cared.

Again, it's just some of this forum's more left-leaning members getting all hot and bothered about the race of some GOP wives. This is all a non-issue.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
The answer to your question is if the ILLEGITIMATE was the issue Rove could have said McCain had an ILLEGITIMATE Cambodian baby. Since a lot of those SC hicks can relate to knocking up their mistress Rove used "BLACK"

So you are saying that SC hicks have no issue with having a black mistress?

Sounds to me like the issue is more revealing about what Democrats think. They have more issue with the black part instead of the illegitimate part :cool:

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
The first reason is purely personal/selfish.

I agree with your second point. She should never have got the job at twice the original rate. Did a lot of people know about this and complain? This is the problem with big government and corruption though.

Just to be clear on Amazon did she lose any jobs or gain what was expected?

Why do many of the r's don't like her?
Selfish, already admitted.

It was out there prior to the election but didn't gain much traction.

She didn't lose or gain anything. Amazon was eventually strong armed into a promise of 2K jobs instead of the original 1200. But this was after the reps voted against the 1st Amazon deal. Prior to the 1st vote, NH said she'd let the legislature handle it and backed away. WTH? SC needed the jobs, still does. Amazon could/should have told the state to go blow.

If you ask 10 Rs, you'd get 10 answers. Just google NH + scandal, incompetence, ethics, waste, illegal lobbying, affairs(admitted by Will Folks), etc. and you can waste the rest of your afternoon. All in all, about what a lot of the Rs guilty of. I'm sure, if some were honest, because she's a woman or an Indian.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So you are saying that SC hicks have no issue with having a black mistress?

Sounds to me like the issue is more revealing about what Democrats think. They have more issue with the black part instead of the illegitimate part :cool:

AGAIN, Karl Rove used it why????????????????