John McCain's new BLACK daughter in law

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
And how did I find out? We're sitting in Waffle House, he looks around and says,"Sure are a lot of black people in here.":eek: 30 minutes later, the FIL comes by the house and starts bitching about the black people at the gym.:rolleyes: Good job, Gramps.

And one of his 1st made up songs when he was about 2.5...the damn it song. He's bouncing around the house.."damn it, damn it"....Who kept him while we worked? Gramps.
That's the Beavis song. It goes "Damn it, damn it, sonovabitch."

She looks great, McCain is Ex-Air Force, and I don't recall anything about him being racist.

So who cares?
In Homerworld all conservatives and Republicans are racist. That there is no evidence to support this just goes to show that they are also deceitful. But on the bright side, there's no thinking required in Homerworld, just a knee free to jerk to the left.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
So you're the culprit.:mad: And I've been blaming my FIL this whole time. When's your grandson coming over again? I've got some things to teach him.

:p
Not me, that's MTV. It's the evil liberal media complex!

You'd have to get my grandson to stop singing about poop first. :D

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
The answer to your question is if the ILLEGITIMATE was the issue Rove could have said McCain had an ILLEGITIMATE Cambodian baby. Since a lot of those SC hicks can relate to knocking up their mistress Rove used "BLACK"

Why did Rove have to mention the race at all if the issue was about legitimacy of the child?

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
In Homerworld all conservatives and Republicans are racist. That there is no evidence to support this just goes to show that they are also deceitful. But on the bright side, there's no thinking required in Homerworld, just a knee free to jerk to the left.

Sure, as long as you forget what conservatives set up in the 1950's to deal with equality---it was called Separate but Equal. Southern conservatives thought it was an excellent way to deal with "them".....of course, it didn't work for long.

And please, spare me "It was those darned Democrats who instituted that" refrain. If that's all you have or understand about Southern politics, you don't understand much about the South or its history.

Myself, lived in the South (mostly GA) from the early 1950's. I remember quite well the White Only and Colored Only signs everywhere, on water fountains, entrances to stores (if the door wasn't labeled Colored Only, a black better not use it!), everywhere.

And it's that same attitude, while finally slowly fizzling out down here, is still quite prevalent throughout the South among the older generations and does permeate more than a little of the younger gens---those under 40.

McCain's son's wife....nice looking woman. Glad to see some of the established conservatives are opening their minds to see something else than the us vs. them attitude that so permeates the South in some things. And yes, in private amongst the "oldsters"----the conservative Dem/Repubs down here in the south----his son's marriage isn't causing major outcrys (McCain was pretty much written off after his failed presidential bid), but it is being talked about quite negatively.

And to all the "enlightened" Southerners here, one question. Would you buy a house in an all black neighborhood today?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Sure, as long as you forget what conservatives set up in the 1950's to deal with equality---it was called Separate but Equal. Southern conservatives thought it was an excellent way to deal with "them".....of course, it didn't work for long.

And please, spare me "It was those darned Democrats who instituted that" refrain. If that's all you have or understand about Southern politics, you don't understand much about the South or its history.

Myself, lived in the South (mostly GA) from the early 1950's. I remember quite well the White Only and Colored Only signs everywhere, on water fountains, entrances to stores (if the door wasn't labeled Colored Only, a black better not use it!), everywhere.

And it's that same attitude, while finally slowly fizzling out down here, is still quite prevalent throughout the South among the older generations and does permeate more than a little of the younger gens---those under 40.

McCain's son's wife....nice looking woman. Glad to see some of the established conservatives are opening their minds to see something else than the us vs. them attitude that so permeates the South in some things. And yes, in private amongst the "oldsters"----the conservative Dem/Repubs down here in the south----his son's marriage isn't causing major outcrys (McCain was pretty much written off after his failed presidential bid), but it is being talked about quite negatively.

And to all the "enlightened" Southerners here, one question. Would you buy a house in an all black neighborhood today?
As a general rule, if you have to go back half a century for your outrage, it's probably time to let it go.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Not if it's a crime ridden cesspit. That would just be stupid. The neighborhood I grew up in was mostly white lower middle income with little crime. Now...Crosland Park, 442 crimes in the last year. My parents finally moved out, ~9 years ago, after a guy brings a knife to a sword fight and gets stabbed.:D Otherwise, I really don't care. I admit I prefer my neighbors now....they're dead.

Here's the murder from last week. One of the perps was picked up at the local high school, tased in computer lab (unverified). I hear he had a scholarship to go to college. Sad.

Edit:442 crimes, about 500 houses.

Last edited:

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005

If it was a nice neighborhood, sure. I live in a 90% black town as a matter of fact. I can't help but take note of the fact that the worst neighborhoods with the most run down houses and the most crime are all black around here though. I wouldn't live in those neighborhoods at all.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
It's about classism, not racism. John McCain's new BLACK daughter-in-law probably wouldn't want to take up residence near the OP much less many here at Anandtech. She's too well-heeled and educated. Thank goodness we live in a free country and can still choose where and with whom to live.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
AGAIN, Karl Rove used it why????????????????

Why did Rove have to mention the race at all if the issue was about legitimacy of the child?

Why do people talk about Thomas Jefferson having illegitimate half-black babies? The black mistress makes the story "naughtier". All politicians have white mistresses.

Besides adding details to a story makes it sound more plausible. By saying he had a black mistress it sounds like you have more details and so it must be true.

It seems to me like liberals are really the ones fixated on the race part of the story.