John McCain's Health

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
I didn't realize just how precarious John McCain's health situation really was. I'd advise everyone here to watch this video that was put out by CNN on the various illnesses he's had in his life. This is a serious issue, if this man has a high chance of dying or falling very ill in the next 4-8 years we should really be questioning whether or not he deserves to be President. Especially considering who his replacement is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.../9351/78876/196/598819

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Who said nobody is discussing this? I almost never watch television news, but on Saturday I did end up catching almost a half hour segment on Senator McCain's age and health history on CNN.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Where have you been lol?

One of the constant themes is Palin taking over for a dead McCain.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: yllus
Who said nobody is discussing this? I almost never watch television news, but on Saturday I did end up catching almost a half hour segment on Senator McCain's age and health history on CNN.

By "nobody talking about it" he meant it was the poll winner for todays dailykos poll on what topic should we next start on internet forums.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
nobody talks about it because it's not nice to talk about the health of someone that has one foot already in the grave

:)

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
I think that one of the big strikes against McCain (but in favor of Palin) will be once they start broadcasting the presidential nominee debates in HD; McCain's face is going to fill the screen on someone's 60 inch widescreen 1080P television in full HD glory and people are going to lose their supper. Every time I see a video of McCain I can't help but stare at that weird swollen gland on his cheek.