John McCain skips Benghazi briefings to yell at press about Susan Rice

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Desturel

Nov 25, 2001
The dems don't care. It's only 4 lives, two of which were ex mil, so the lives of those two are worth even less to your average lib.

BenGazi.jpg

Yes, it's liberals that don't care about 4 lives.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
And I see trained rats are gnawing on McCain because he missed a meeting. Compare and contrast please.

I have it on good authority from an ex Senate staffer that it would be impossible for a Senator to miss an important meeting because of scheduling errors and that therefore McCain is lying. Now who can say who doesn't know the Senate or the incompetence of McCain's staff or the faultiness of his brain, but I bought the argument as likely factual.

Now assuming that is correct it means that McCain has lost any decency he may have ever had and has reduced himself to a piece of shit. So we may have had a vicious rat attack with all the sick weak ones joining in and piling on to attack, not the alpha rat, but one of his weaker assistants simply because Republicans are human garbage. Thus that the rat anti rats have been released to eat up and dispose of the scum. This would be one explanation, maybe not correct, but satisfying. By the way, the Republican ship is sinking, which also explains the rats.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008

It was so cute, and you didn't and still haven't posted a link. Usually it means you don't want to show where you got it.

Twelve people were killed and 51 injured, all Pakistanis.

Two Uzbek security guards were killed in both bombings.

3/4.
The events caused 144 fatalities, and were blamed by the Syrian authorities upon Iraqi Ba'athist agents, though other alleged perpetrators, like the Muslim Brotherhood, were proposed.

Thirteen people were wounded, including two security guards and a Chinese diplomat

On February 17, approximately 2,000 Serbs protested and stoned, then entered Slovenian embassy in which they made major damage (Slovenia was the governing country of EU at the time)[5], burnt down portions of the United States and Croatian embassy in Belgrade, with some throwing stones and firecrackers at the building before being driven back by riot police

Notice a few lies ? How about how many Americans were killed? I stopped after finding inaccuracies/lies. Good try though.

Desturel

Nov 25, 2001
Notice a few lies ? How about how many Americans were killed? I stopped after finding inaccuracies/lies. Good try though.

It's apparent that you don't like to read, and also don't like to do research, so here are some of the parts that you didn't read:

2002 Reporter Daniel Pearl, kidnapped and beheaded in Karachi.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Pearl

Riyadh Compound Bombings kill 9 Americans, among 35 others.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/11/11/saudi.explosion.int/index.html
Three American diplomats are killed by a roadside bomb targeting their convoy in Gaza. Palestine Resistance Committees, an umbrella organization has taken responsibility for the attack."
http://articles.cnn.com/2003-10-31/...onvoy-attack-reward-amount-palestinian-police

On March 2, 2006, a suicide car bomb killed four people and injured thirty outside the Marriott Hotel in Karachi, which is about 20 yards from the consulate. Among the dead was David Foy, an American diplomat and three Pakistanis. It appears that Foy was the direct target of the bomber, who detonated his vehicle in the car park behind the consulate as Foy arrived. The bomb was reported to be the most powerful attack of its kind in Karachi, and it left a two metre crater in the car park and destroyed at least ten nearby cars.
http://articles.cnn.com/2006-03-01/...rorists-and-killers-pakistan-blasts-david-foy

Just because you want to put on blinders to these incidents doesn't mean they didn't happen.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
1. A journalist.
Saturday's car bombing struck a mostly Arab neighborhood near Riyadh's diplomatic quarter, killing at least 17 people and wounding 122 others.
The victims included Saudis, Egyptians, Lebanese, Jordanians, Palestinians, Indians, Pakistanis, Sudanese, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Indonesians, Filipinos, Turks, Sri Lankans, and Romanians.
It was unclear why the attackers believed they were striking at Americans.
3. Palestinians did it, no friend to Republicans, but a Democrat favorite.
4.You think the Republicans didn't want this investigated?

and you still won't give out your first link.

Desturel

Nov 25, 2001
and you still won't give out your first link.

I gave a link to every single event that was listed in that image and you refuted those as "no Americans were killed".

I then gave direct examples and names of some of the Americans that were killed and they didn't matter because they were "a journalist" or some other lame excuse (so now journalists no longer count as Americans? or do they just not count in the "real Americans" group that republicans like to talk about).

Now you want to know where I found an image? Look for it yourself. If you are such a boot-strappy American conservative who doesn't need handouts from anyone, you should be able to track down the source of an image without any trouble.

You have the links to the events you shouldn't need anything else.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
I gave a link to every single event that was listed in that image and you refuted those as "no Americans were killed".

I then gave direct examples and names of some of the Americans that were killed and they didn't matter because they were "a journalist" or some other lame excuse (so now journalists no longer count as Americans? or do they just not count in the "real Americans" group that republicans like to talk about).

Now you want to know where I found an image? Look for it yourself. If you are such a boot-strappy American conservative who doesn't need handouts from anyone, you should be able to track down the source of an image without any trouble.

You have the links to the events you shouldn't need anything else.

You lied about all but 1 attack with your links, and now you're practicing your own little cover-up like Obama, how cute.

Nov 30, 2006
I have it on good authority from an ex Senate staffer that it would be impossible for a Senator to miss an important meeting because of scheduling errors and that therefore McCain is lying. Now who can say who doesn't know the Senate or the incompetence of McCain's staff or the faultiness of his brain, but I bought the argument as likely factual.

Now assuming that is correct it means that McCain has lost any decency he may have ever had and has reduced himself to a piece of shit. So we may have had a vicious rat attack with all the sick weak ones joining in and piling on to attack, not the alpha rat, but one of his weaker assistants simply because Republicans are human garbage. Thus that the rat anti rats have been released to eat up and dispose of the scum. This would be one explanation, maybe not correct, but satisfying. By the way, the Republican ship is sinking, which also explains the rats.

Who cares if it's correct or not, this explanation very satisifying. Thanks for the laugh Moonie! :)

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
It was so cute,

(snip)

How about how many Americans were killed? I stopped after finding inaccuracies/lies. Good try though.

So you only care about Americans? How shallow. Why not limit them to the non 47% and show your true colors? Oh wait, active service men and women are part of the 47%.

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
This non-story is still going? I guess why not, you guys lost and need a way to vent.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
So you only care about Americans? How shallow. Why not limit them to the non 47% and show your true colors? Oh wait, active service men and women are part of the 47%.

Pretty much my concern is for Americans. That would include the 47%.

Feb 19, 2001
Susan Rice is terrible. I don't think she can be SoS after that stupid incident on TV. She was obviously briefed and told to blame the video. If you don't have the facts, don't come out swinging defensively.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
It's only a non-story if you think it's OK that Obama lied to the people about the death of 4 American citizens.

Susan Rice is terrible. I don't think she can be SoS after that stupid incident on TV. She was obviously briefed and told to blame the video. If you don't have the facts, don't come out swinging defensively.

Not according to petraeus's testimony today but I wouldn't expect pieces of shit like you guys to acknowledge any facts.

And mono where was the outrage from the one attack you said was true?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Who cares if it's correct or not, this explanation very satisifying. Thanks for the laugh Moonie! :)

No the laugh is on you. You asked me to compare and I did, my satisfaction vs what satisfies you, and to contrast, the rational nature of my demands that equate to satisfaction, and your demands for gut level confirmation. In short you were satisfied by rat shit and I by logical reasoning. Naturally, I understand that you are blinded by emotion so I don't expect you to keep up.

Your big mistake is thinking you know anything. I myself, do not.