John McCain ***officially*** wins the republican nomination

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Wow, McCain was a good-looking guy way back when.

Originally posted by: Mavtek3100
Of the 8 people who showed up to my precinct convention tonight, only 1 voted for John McCain. We had 4 for Ron Paul, and 3 for Huckabee. Of course in our precinct tons of people voted McCain, but they didn't show up to the convention afterwards. Too bad, they'd have never let us pass a resolution barring McCain from getting the delegates he's supposedly going to be getting from what the media has been telling everyone.

Hahah, oh, you guys never quit. "COME FROM BEHIND VICTORY FOR PAUL WITH 1985715% OF THE VOTE!"

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: senseamp
Good. He's a nice fallback position for me in case the Dems nominate Obama.

interesting, as many of the obama supporters will "fall back" to mccain should hildebeast get the nod

you're in the minority; many hillary supporters will support obama - lots of obama supporters want nothing to do with hillary.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: daveymark
Originally posted by: senseamp
Good. He's a nice fallback position for me in case the Dems nominate Obama.

interesting, as many of the obama supporters will "fall back" to mccain should hildebeast get the nod

you're in the minority; many hillary supporters will support obama - lots of obama supporters want nothing to do with hillary.

the polls suggest otherwise.

something like 25% of Hillary supporters said they'd vote for McCain over Obama, while only 14% of Obama supporters would vote for McCain over Hillary.