John from Cincinnati

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Was it just me, or did the teddy bear have "FTW" on the back of its jacket?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Based on what I've seen on this show so far, your topic summary should read "WTF?" and not "FTW?"

Missed Sunday's episode, but nothing really makes sense and I've abandoned all hope for this follow-up to 'Deadwood'.

jimmyjam

Mar 4, 2002
Originally posted by: UNCjigga
Based on what I've seen on this show so far, your topic summary should read "WTF?" and not "FTW?"

Missed Sunday's episode, but nothing really makes sense and I've abandoned all hope for this follow-up to 'Deadwood'.

Next Sunday is the season finale and they claim that they're going to answer a bunch of question. If you've seen all of them except the last one so far you might as well finish out the season and see if they make some sense out of everything.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
I have a thread on this already... the consensus is that this makes less sense than a David Lynch program and has some of the worst acting I've ever seen on any channel, let alone HBO.

R Nilla

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2006
Originally posted by: Platypus
I have a thread on this already... the consensus is that this makes less sense than a David Lynch program and has some of the worst acting I've ever seen on any channel, let alone HBO.

And for some reason I still love it. :thumbsup:

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
It's kind of like a trainwreck, I wonder why we keep DVRing it every week and why I keep watching it. I don't see this getting picked up for another season based on the way it has been going thus far. The last two episodes have been completely and utterly worthless.

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
The only reason I keep watching it is because of two people: Butchie and Al Bundy. I actually like Butchie, and it took me almost an entire episode to recognize poor Ed Oneill, he's really gone downhill from his Married with Children days.