John Conyers should he stay or should he go now...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Big difference here. The people still have to vote him in. Even better. He's running against his own cousin for the nomination for the seat.

That makes my head hurt even more. I don't know the political field in that area, but at some point people just need to pour a bottle of bleach down the drain and clear out the gunk.

Last edited:

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Sadly, this is very true. This is why many of the womanizing pigs on the left were never held accountable while demanding the heads of others for doing the same.

He says in a thread where a liberal Democrat has just been held accountable.

Do you have anything to say about the diaper chasing Christian fundamentalist pedophile in Alabama ? Are you a kiddie diddler apologist Ferrel?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999

Do you have anything to say about the diaper chasing Christian fundamentalist pedophile in Alabama ? Are you a kiddie diddler apologist Ferrel?

Careful about the statement "holding him accountable". It was just over a week ago that Pelosi was on MTP basically saying "Everything is fine and he's a good man and he shouldn't resign" It was only when those statements really pissed people off and people started holding the Democratic party itself accountable did they go back and ask him to fall on a sword.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
A fine opportunity to get a young go-getter in the image of Barak Obama in that seat and have him/her rack up some seniority and represent the working class with integrity, honor, cunning and some REAL patriotism.

Reactions: Thump553

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Careful about the statement "holding him accountable". It was just over a week ago that Pelosi was on MTP basically saying "Everything is fine and he's a good man and he shouldn't resign" It was only when those statements really pissed people off and people started holding the Democratic party itself accountable did they go back and ask him to fall on a sword.

And it was the Republican voters of Alabama who reprimanded Republican politicians in Washington for condemning Roy Moore. Apparently the base for Republicans are just shittier people than the base for Democrats.

We pushed for the moral thing, they pushed for the immoral thing. Pretty cut and dried.

Reactions: ivwshane
Jan 25, 2011
Oh yeah. Let's get his son into that seat...

john-conyers-player-tweetjpg-c5ec90b33b71c807_large.jpg

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/06/tweet_talk_rep_john_conyers_so.html

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
I was referring to dems of the past: Clinton, Kennedy, Durbin, inouye. Yes, there were some that were held accountable: Weiner, Edwards, and a few others. As to Moore? He deserves his day in 'court', so to speak like anyone else that's been accused. I said it in a post a couple weeks ago or so; I'm very uncomfortable (irrespective of who it is) of being tried by accusation. Has the alleged yearbook been produced yet? Serious question. You should also know that Gloria Alred isn't exactly to most savory person. I'm not saying Moore is innocent; I'm merely saying that all we have in his case is accusations. I believe in due process for everyone. I'm trying to be fair here as I'm not a partisan hack.