Joe Lieberman:"Thank God Palin isn't going to be President"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Originally posted by: Rainsford
Originally posted by: Corbett
Originally posted by: JD50
What was it that BHO's running mate said about BHO being ready to be President?

That was SOOOO 6 MONTHS ago. We all know Biden didn't really mean that!

Are you two the most naive guys on the planet or something? If so...here's some information you might find useful...politicians say things when running for office that they may not entirely mean, all of them.

Great, I'll have to remember that every time anyone ever criticizes anything that a politician says.

Biden, as an experienced politician, probably saw it as a good way to go after Obama in the primary. Since when do you two use a Democratic politician as your barometer anyways?

What? Did you even read the OP? Democrats have been using Republican politicians (and their granddaughters, nieces, nephews, maids, gardners, etc..) that support Obama as a means to attack McCain, but you have a problem with us using a Democrat politician that didn't support Obama as a means to attack Obama?

Shouldn't you be asking every single Democrat poster in this thread why they are using "Joe the turncoat" as their barometer?

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Rainsford
Originally posted by: JD50
What was it that BHO's running mate said about BHO being ready to be President?

That was SOOOO 6 MONTHS ago. We all know Biden didn't really mean that!

Are you two the most naive guys on the planet or something? If so...here's some information you might find useful...politicians say things when running for office that they may not entirely mean, all of them. Biden, as an experienced politician, probably saw it as a good way to go after Obama in the primary. Since when do you two use a Democratic politician as your barometer anyways?

Yet, you wont admit thats exactly what Obama is doing with his campaign.

In any case is, Joe Biden, along with many other Democrats were right. Obama wasn't ready to be president during the primaries, and he certainly isn't ready today.

But he is, more so than McCain who's demonstrated he has poor judgment with his pick of that intellectually unqualified woman as his running mate.

If making bad decisions disqualifies someone from being President, Obama is even LESS qualified than I thought!

Ferocious

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2000
Originally posted by: loki8481
you're aware... that she's not going to be president on day one, right?

frack, she's not going to be president at all -- entertaining ideas that McCain could still win is about as useful as preparing for the rapture.

Never underestimate the hate for America that spews from the Christian right. They are responsible for getting W the victory in 2004.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

If making bad decisions disqualifies someone from being President, Obama is even LESS qualified than I thought!
There's no evidence that you have ever "thought" at all. You just parrot.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

And there is no evidence you have a life, just 46,000 posts. And an obsession with Bush and Palin.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

And there is no evidence you have a life, just 46,000 posts. And an obsession with Bush and Palin.
Better than you having an obsession with my post count:shocked:

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007

And there is no evidence you have a life, just 46,000 posts.
Your obsession with post counts is starting to look like envy.

And an obsession with Bush and Palin.
More accurately, an obsession against Bush and Palin. You do like to be accurate, don't you.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

Better than you having an obsession with my post count:shocked:

I'll take that over having an obsession with Bush and Palin.