Joe Biden comforts Meghan McCain

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Biden really is my kind of guy. I give him my respect and admiration freely.

If he runs in 2020 I'd have no hesitation at all about voting for him.

Given how miserable Trump's performance has been, and given how outrageous his Congress' behavior has been toward the working class, with the exception of his age, Biden would have an excellent chance at winning and would give a real boost to the down vote.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I like Biden well enough and he would have been a much better candidate than Trump or Clinton.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Some things are bigger than partisan bickering. Losing your child to cancer, even an adult child, isn't something I'd wish on anyone.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
We could use some decency in American politics right about now. I hope Biden runs in 2020.

I think Trump would have a serious problem with him. He has a personal likability factor, meaning that the nasty as hell personal attacks which are Trump's MO would likely backfire. Yet Trump would try it anyway, because he doesn't know how to do anything else.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
A great guy with great words. Can you imagine just ONE person from the Trump administration or Trump himself for that matter being able to articulate hope, compassion, and love to someone else?

Meh, he knew what he was getting into... Suck it up...

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
A great guy with great words. Can you imagine just ONE person from the Trump administration or Trump himself for that matter being able to articulate hope, compassion, and love to someone else?

Meh, he knew what he was getting into... Suck it up...
Joe held her hand like a father in support. Trump would try to grab her by the pu***.

Reactions: umbrella39

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
MSNBC did a bio show about Biden recently. One thing I didn't know was when he first went to the Senate he beat a 3 or 4 time GOP senator, and that the last poll before the election had Biden down by about 40 points or so (I don't recall the exact number) and that election remains the biggest upset on record to date.

Remember how we all used to be so upset and scandalized when Joe put his foot in his mouth, which he did fairly often. Seems totally trivial in these days of mean spirited multiple personal feuds intentionally started by his Donaldship for no reason.

Reactions: Ichinisan

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
MSNBC did a bio show about Biden recently. One thing I didn't know was when he first went to the Senate he beat a 3 or 4 time GOP senator, and that the last poll before the election had Biden down by about 40 points or so (I don't recall the exact number) and that election remains the biggest upset on record to date.

Remember how we all used to be so upset and scandalized when Joe put his foot in his mouth, which he did fairly often. Seems totally trivial in these days of mean spirited multiple personal feuds intentionally started by his Donaldship for no reason.
He is definitely the D.C. gaffe machine, but once one looks past that, he's a genuinely good person. I don't think that applies to 1% of our CongressCritters or White House tenants. He's also one of the very few D.C. elites who hasn't used his position to make himself wealthy. Gotta respect that.

I have never voted for a Democrat Presidential candidate and Biden's politics are not mine, but if he runs in 2020, and Gary Johnson or Dwayne Johnson don't run, I don't think there's anyone else that would make me not vote for Biden. He's just a class act.

Reactions: soulcougher73