Jock itch?

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Is there an infection around the area? It's very itchy and annoying. Can anyone recommend any type of cream I can put on the inner thigh area so that the itching goes away?

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
Is there an infection around the area? It's very itchy and annoying. Can anyone recommend any type of cream I can put on the inner thigh area so that the itching goes away?

:Q

BTW, welcome & my condolences on becoming a Lifer Nocturnal :beer:

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: Nocturnal

:Q

BTW, welcome & my condolences on becoming a Lifer Nocturnal :beer:

Thanks Zim!

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
try tinactin.

Works for jock itch, athletes foot and ring worm.

I found out cause i had a cat with ringworm and that is what the vet told me to get. when i read the package it said it is for all three.

:)

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Originally posted by: KarenMarie
try tinactin.

Works for jock itch, athletes foot and ring worm.

I found out cause i had a cat with ringworm and that is what the vet told me to get. when i read the package it said it is for all three.

:)

Yeah it looks as if I'm going to have to get Tenactin :(

GalvanizedYankee

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2003
Only had it twice in my long life. Tinactin liquid spray works best for me.

The same fungus can move to your head as a dandruff condition or to your feet as athletes foot if you transfer it by scratching. This fungus likes damp and dark conditions
so stay dry if you can. If you sweat heavily, change shorts mid-day. Use to spray
as directed, Normally its used for several days after the condition clears. If there are
cracks in the tissue be sure and spread them so the medication gets in there.

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Originally posted by: galvanizedyankee
Only had it twice in my long life. Tinactin liquid spray works best for me.

The same fungus can move to your head as a dandruff condition or to your feet as athletes foot if you transfer it by scratching. This fungus likes damp and dark conditions
so stay dry if you can. If you sweat heavily, change shorts mid-day. Use to spray
as directed, Normally its used for several days after the condition clears. If there are
cracks in the tissue be sure and spread them so the medication gets in there.

Thank you very much for the advice. It's been bothering me for a while.