Jimmy Responds: I'm F****** Ben Affleck

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
man I got the song stuck in my head now. Last thing I wanna do is walk around the office singing "I'm fvcking Ben Affleck".

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Originally posted by: bigrash
man I got the song stuck in my head now. Last thing I wanna do is walk around the office singing "I'm fvcking Ben Affleck".

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: bigrash

I had the "i'm fucking matt damon" tune stuck in my head yesterday. It was fucking horrible.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
:music:It's like a million butterflies flying in my behind...:music:

:laugh:

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
LMAO! EPIC WIN, Mr. Kimmel, EPIC WIN!!!

That was fucking hilarious. When I saw Josh Groban I shit my pants laughing.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: MrChad
Originally posted by: TallBill
More Back Story

Great link. I don't watch Kimmel's show so I wasn't familiar with the back story. Now that I've seen the lead up, Jimmy's video is even more hilarious.

The one where Matt Damon was acting pissed was awesome. Very convincing, I thought he really was pissed until I read online that it was staged.

spittledip

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2005
Originally posted by: yamadakun
Originally posted by: spittledip
not funny

Getting everyone in it is worth something, especially Harrison Ford.

more people in it, more to their shame for doing something so unfunny and lame-brained.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: yamadakun
not funny

Getting everyone in it is worth something, especially Harrison Ford.

more people in it, more to their shame for doing something so unfunny and lame-brained.

Does it hurt more when you initially have the stick shoved up your ass or after many years of living with it?